Arc 5: Chapter 150

"despair."

  A drop of cold sweat flowed down the forehead of the Alliance Marshal.

  The sharp blades tempered in the flames of war understand the effects of these weapons best. If the start button is really pressed, in a few seconds, except for this "safe house" built at a huge cost, the entire capital planet will be blown to ashes and float in the universe.

  The defense minister next to him opened his eyes wide, stood up suddenly, and shouted hysterically: "How is this possible? This is absolutely impossible!"

  Such an important giant weapon would naturally have insurance to prevent hacker intrusion. To activate it, it needs to embed three physical keys with number series that change randomly every second. The keys are in the hands of three sufficiently loyal officials, who are unaware of each other and even carry lethal injections with them.

  The probability of three officials betraying and being captured alive at the same time is infinitely close to zero based on data deduction.

  It seemed that it could monitor the images and sounds in the conference room and found it too noisy. The laser array suddenly lit up, and the flags fluttering in the wind in front of the military building immediately collapsed along with the majestic and tall statues.

  Crash.

  Crushed in the dust was the face of this generation's CEO.

  Resolute and solemn.

  Many, many years ago, before he took this position, he also fought bravely against the Zerg, but now, with gray hair and kind eyes, he looks more and more like a politician.

  The malicious live broadcast continued, and the obvious threat made everyone shut up.

  The capital planet, the core hinterland that symbolizes the face of the alliance, was robbed and the statue of the supreme ruler was taken as the first blow. The pale-faced diplomats could easily imagine what kind of uproar the outside world's public opinion had caused.

  But they didn't care about so many things at this time.

  In the high-definition images, the cold inorganic metal undulates and wriggles as if it has life and breathing. Countless ugly tentacles hang down like vines and suspend over human heads like spider silk. The soldiers in the patrol mothership each perform their duties, but point their guns at the capital star, like sleepwalking zombies.

  The horror that was so bizarre and incomprehensible instantly broke through the defenses of rationality.

  Someone began to bend over and retch.

  After all, many officials in the committee have lived in the ivory tower of the capital planet all their lives and have never seen the cruelty of blood and flesh flying everywhere, including the so-called faction leaders.

  With just one glance, they were dizzy and trembling at the indescribable existence.

The only thing was that the scholar from the research institute, who had always had little presence, suddenly had an unprecedented enthusiasm in his eyes. He was obsessed with the counterintuitive scene before him, leaning forward, almost embedding himself into the screen.

  Demons are dancing wildly.

  There is no need for any ceremony, nor is there any need to draw strength from human beliefs. A casual glance from the evil god's body from the distant starry sea is enough to overthrow a civilization that has existed for thousands of years.