Arc 3: Chapter 68

no answer.

  The young man seemed to be disgusted with him, and subconsciously wanted to close the door. Then he remembered that this was not his home, so he turned around and left without looking at him again.

  Fu Ze quickly reached out to pull the other person.

  But something like a long eye behind the young man flashed past him.

  Song Xiu actually knew that it was Fu Ze who rang the doorbell outside, and that Xiao Twelve had issued a warning early, but he felt that neither the original owner nor himself had done anything wrong, and he should not be the one to hide.

  "Xu Le," Fu Ze did not dare to pursue him directly due to Huo Ye's temper. He hurriedly took off his shoes and said while changing them, "Lele, wait for me."

  Song Xiu's hair stood on end.

  Before this, Fu Ze rarely called the original owner by his name. After all, what the other party needed was a substitute to comfort his soul, not a boyfriend. Naturally, the fewer points that he could show off, the better.

  The cook who heard the noise came out and said, "Mr. Fu Xiao? Do you know Lele?"

  "He..." With just a blink of an eye, the young man had already hurried up to the second floor. Not wanting to act too outrageous in front of outsiders, Fu Ze forced himself to stop, "He is my friend."

  He was also the person he fell in love with later.

  Shen Qingwen had indeed been a dream throughout his youth, but the day when his dream came true was not as happy as Fu Ze had imagined, and was even full of contradictions.

  Emotional outbursts will cause pheromone fluctuations, and in the end all problems will be solved in bed.

  Many nights, Fu Ze often wondered whether Shen Qingwen needed him or an alpha. If he became a beta, how much love would be left in the other person's eyes.

  Every time at this time, the image of Xu Le became more and more vivid in his mind.

  The more he got along with Shen Qingwen, the more Fu Ze could discover the differences between the two. For example, the former would either directly or implicitly ask him to help the Shen family. After he was sure that he and Huo Ye had completely fallen out, he showed his undisguised disappointment. ;

  But Xu Le only had him in his heart.

  ——Not an alpha, not Huo Ye's nephew, just Fu Ze.

  From the initial dislike, to the later secret love, to the forced smile, everything had nothing to do with the outside world. However, he was blind and did not dare to face his true feelings until the other party passed away for a long time.

  After Kankan retracted his thoughts, Fu Ze calmed down and asked, "Mother Zhang, why does Xu Le live in his uncle's house?"

  "Lele is here to take care of Mr. Huo's health." Knowing that the boss always takes care of his family, the cook is truthful.

  Conditioning the body?

  Fu Ze was deeply suspicious. He knew that Xu Le majored in ethnic sports and had a lot of miscellaneous courses, including traditional Chinese medicine and health care.

 But who is Huo Ye? As long as the other party needs it, famous doctors at home and abroad are all waiting to be randomly selected. How can a sophomore's three-legged cat Kung Fu be trusted and valued by Huo Ye?

  For Huo Ye, although his legs were not considered an inverse scale, they were a taboo that others would never mention.

  A guess suddenly popped up in his mind, and Fu Ze asked again: "When did Lele come?"