Arc 3: Chapter 90

When having breakfast the next day, Huo Ye was the only one who went downstairs.

  Zhang Ma looked at her nose and heart. She had no intention of asking more questions, but she heard the other party say: "Please make a bowl of sobering soup."

  Zhang Ma responded subconsciously: Sobering soup? Why is it different from what she thought?

  "Secretary Li sent two bottles of good wine," Huo Ye explained with a normal expression, and glanced calmly towards the second floor, "He is greedy and is still drunk."

  Zhang Ma immediately said, "I'll open the fire right away." This would save people from having a headache, hunger and nothing to drink when they wake up.

  Huo Ye nodded slightly and said, "Hard work."

  Waiting for Zhang Ma's back to disappear in the kitchen, she slightly curled her lips and thought, she helped the young man save face in front of his elders, so he was so considerate, so he should be able to calm him down, right?

  Song Xiu's sleep was so dark that he almost missed breakfast, not to mention lunch.

  When he opened his eyes again, Huo Ye was leaning on the bedside and sitting next to him, reading documents. The heavy curtains were opened slightly, letting in soft sunlight. The atmosphere was so comfortable that it made people want to yawn and continue to catch up on sleep.

  The next second, Song Xiu was dug out of the quilt by the other party, "There is hangover soup left in the kitchen, it's still hot."

  Song Xiu moved the tip of his nose unconsciously.

  After all the nonsense last night, he always felt that his whole body was smelling of alcohol and he couldn't even wash it off.

  This action obviously pleased Huo Ye. He lowered his head and kissed the boy between his eyebrows. "Don't worry, it smells good."

  "What do you want to eat? I'll bring it to you."

  The whole person was half supported and half hugged by the other person. Song Xiu hooked the man's neck like a koala, drooped his eyelashes, and said, "I want to sleep."

  Huo Ye patiently said, "Push your stomach first." When the other person is still growing, he might get stomachache if he is hungry for a long time.

  Acting coquettishly was ineffective, but Song Xiu was not discouraged and kept trying, "Mr. Huo, I love you so much." Although the ending was hoarse, the tone was extremely soft.

  Huo Ye made a move.

  He understood that this was probably a little trick that the young man used to make himself soft-hearted. He said love words casually in a daze, but when he woke up, he had to take them back, and they couldn't be taken seriously.

  But he still felt excited, satisfied, and as elated as an unprecedented boy.

  After a few seconds, or maybe longer, Huo Ye finally regained his composure as an older man, "It's no use coaxing me."

  "It's not coaxing," Song Xiu shook his head seriously and cheered up, "Even if a bowl of the worst sobering soup in the world was immediately placed in front of me, I would still say the same thing."

  "Huo Ye, I love you so much."

  In every life, no matter how his identity changes, he only has the same answer.

  His eyes were deep and he no longer tried to suppress the raging emotions in his heart. Huo Ye hugged him tightly and said, "Ah Xiu, people must be responsible for their own words." Once she said she loved him, there was no room for regret.