Arc 6: Chapter 174

Bai Changshu didn't expect to hear such words.

  The smell of blood filled the air. The elders and disciples looked at each other in bewilderment. In such a chaotic situation, what the other party cared about most was actually the way he addressed the young man.

  "Ahem," Chong He cleared his throat deliberately, and after coming to his senses, he took on the posture of a master and glanced at the familiar face of the young man, looking a little embarrassed, "Hua Rong..."

  Before he could finish his words, Huo Ye interrupted him mercilessly:

  "Call me uncle."

  Now, everyone's eyes were focused on Bai Changshu, but no one could accuse Huo Ye of being difficult. After all, Hua Rong really had a hole poked in her chest.

  The Qingyun Sect disciples who had applauded this felt their faces burning with anger.

  At that time, they claimed to be righteous and judged Hua Rong, a member of the demon clan, with confidence. However, they were actually fooled by the law enforcement elders. Thinking about it now, it was just a kind of preconceived stupidity.

  "I..." It was hard for Bai Changshu to accept the abrupt change in the young man's identity, and he couldn't find a position to question the relationship between the two. He was in a dilemma and could only squeeze Ruoshui tightly, making his palm hurt. He lowered his eyes and said, "Uncle Master."

  The volume was extremely low, but all the monks present had sharp ears and eyes, so they could naturally hear it clearly.

  Bai Yu, who was mostly hidden by Bai Changshu, clearly sensed that the young man had reached the Nascent Soul stage in just two months. Compared with such an astonishing speed, all the praises from his fellow disciples in the past became a joke at this moment.

  Even though Bai Yu knew very well that the other party had taken the shortcut to become a Taoist partner with Sword Master.

  But he still couldn't calm the resentment surging in his heart. More than ten years of hard work were surpassed in one day. Bai Yu felt that the so-called way of heaven was ridiculous and absurd.

  Song Xiu, who noticed the protagonist's expression, was very calm.

  Work hard? In the twenty years since joining Qingyun Sect, has the original owner ever been lazy? Why does Bai Yu think that his hard work is more valuable than others and will definitely produce results?

  The other party has been protected by the world consciousness for many years and has obtained countless opportunities. How come this opportunity now falls on "Huarong"? Bai Yu's expression changed.

  Shouldn't we generously praise Hua Rong as a favorite of heaven with excellent luck?

  Just like the rest of the supporting characters have always done.

  "Hua Rong is dead," Song Xiu taunted with amusement, "I am only the Taoist partner of Sword Master, not the disciple of the headmaster anymore. There is no need for you two to put on an appearance of enduring humiliation and bearing heavy burdens."

  The title of uncle-master is what he deserves.

  The false illusion of harmony was broken, and Bai Changshu suddenly raised his eyes, probably because he was surprised that the young man who had been secretly in love with him for many years would take the initiative to regard himself as someone else's Taoist partner.

  Huo Ye raised the corner of his lip slightly, then turned to Bai Yu and quickly straightened his lips, "You?"

  The concise urging made Bai Yu feel an unprecedented humiliation. He just called him "Uncle Master" and let it go. He felt like a stone was pressing on his heart and turned his face away in annoyance.