Arc 2: Chapter 33

Huo Ye's back stiffened.

  Except when he was little, no one would touch him like this.

  The young man has high eyebrows and deep eye sockets. With such a face, his facial features are too three-dimensional. Although he may be beautiful or handsome, it is also easy for people to feel aggressive.

  Therefore, even if Huo Ye's grades were good enough, he would look like a school bully just standing in front of any class.

  Lin Yiqiao was bullied as a child and has an introverted personality. Even if Huo Ye is Sheng Rui's younger brother, it is still difficult for him to take the initiative to get close to each other without an opportunity.

  "I'm eighteen." Not eight.

  After emphasizing his age coldly, Huo Ye raised his head slightly and wanted to move back, but suddenly heard the young man hissing.

  The next second, the seemingly fierce young man who was not easy to mess with immediately stopped without thinking, and obediently put his head under Song Xiu's palm.

  Song Xiu had a hard time holding back her laughter, [Xiao Twelve. 】

  【He is so cute. 】

  Like a little wolf cub that had just learned to hunt, it made him want to hold it in his arms and rub it hard.

  "My arm hurts a little," Song Xiu explained without changing her expression, "It must have been a wound."

  4404: ...indifferent.

  Now you know it hurts again?

  When I rushed towards the car with a bunch of debuffs, I was talking about a small problem.

  [Of course it hurts if someone cares about me, even if the skin is broken even a little bit. 】Song Xiu, who was confident and had bullied enough children, slowly moved his arm away.

  When he fell to the ground, he rolled twice with his shoulders. He was now covered with medicine and gauze, feeling cool.

  Huo Ye also knew that the other person was injured. Seeing that the young man had difficulty moving and was unconsciously holding the water glass tightly, he simply unscrewed the lid himself, moved forward, tilted it slightly, and handed it to the other person.

  It happened to be a position that Song Xiu could reach as soon as he lowered his head.

  Not living up to the young man's kindness, Song Xiu lowered his eyes and drank a few sips carefully. After the dryness in his throat eased, he asked, "Have you eaten?"

  Afterwards, Huo Ye felt hungry.

  He actually sat in front of the young man's hospital bed for several hours without leaving.

  "The hospital should have a public canteen, or you can order takeout from any restaurant you like." Suddenly remembering something, Song Xiu moved her hand without the injection, "Have you paid the fee? Did it scare you?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, the young man found the mobile phone under his pillow.

  When getting into the ambulance, the doctor saw that Huo Ye was still wearing his school uniform and asked him to contact other relatives. Huo Ye tried to use Sheng Rui's birthday to unlock the lock screen, but only saw an empty address book.

  As for the series of missed calls, Huo Ye, who has an excellent memory, knew who they were from even though there was no note.

  "Hand it in," he wasn't sure whether the young man's mental state was stable at the moment. He carefully considered his words, "Sheng...my brother helped me hand it in."