Arc 2: Chapter 55

4404 had already reminded Song Xiu about Sheng Rui squatting at the door of the apartment.

  Huo Ye didn't know.

  Faced with such an unexpected situation, he did not panic, nor did he listen to Sheng Rui's words. He patted the back of the young man's hand comfortingly, took a step forward, and stood firmly in front of the other party.

  After a period of crazy growth in recent times, in terms of height alone, he is already as tall as Sheng Rui, but his facial features are still a bit green, with a student air that has never stepped out of the ivory tower.

  Despite this, Sheng Rui also suddenly realized that Huo Ye standing in front of him was no longer a child who would be frightened by his "parents", but an adult man like himself.

  This made the confusion in his mind even deeper.

  He never thought that Lin Yiqiao would find a new love in just a few months, let alone that this new love would be his younger brother.

  The voice seemed to be squeezed out from between the teeth. Sheng Rui asked word by word: "Huo Ye."

  "Do you know who he is?"

  Huo Ye said calmly, "I know."

  "Then how dare you be with him," Sheng Rui was completely stimulated by the other party's frankness, and subconsciously said, "He is your sister-in-law! Mine..."

  At this point, I got stuck.

  Huo Ye answered calmly, "Your ex-boyfriend."

  "Who I like is my freedom, and who I choose to be with is also Lin Yiqiao's freedom." Huo Ye had envisioned a similar scene after discovering his thoughts about young people, "He is single, and I am also single." , pure and clean, with a clear conscience, what's the point of not daring?"

  Sheng Rui was speechless.

  He knew clearly that Huo Ye was in charge, but he still felt like he was being betrayed by a green cloud, as if he had been betrayed by two close people, but he had no right to accuse him.

  In the end, all he could do was say, "You have a clear conscience, right?"

  "Do you dare to tell your parents this?"

  "Do they know you like men, or the men I dated."

  silence.

  For a moment, it seemed that even the air around him was frozen.

  But the expression on Huo Ye's face was not panic, but a mixture of clear disappointment. He stared at Sheng Rui for a few seconds and said, "It's this move again."

  Report to parents.

  People who are more than 20 years old are still like children rolling around in kindergarten.

  "Why don't you dare?" Huo Ye took out the mobile phone in his pocket and handed it to Sheng Rui. "I like it first and confess my love first, so I will bear the responsibility."

  "Or are you planning to slander Brother Yi Qiao in front of your parents again?"

  Song Xiu, who was cueed, cooperated in the performance, "slandering...me?"

  "H City, that time he knocked on the door," Huo Ye immediately turned around and explained, "The next day, he called me at home and told me that you, my brother, might lead me astray."

  "It was Sheng Rui who went out of his way to remind them."

  4404 was amazed: Good guy, just call me brother, right?