Arc 2: Chapter 35

Not long after Sheng Rui left, the patient in the bed next to Song Xiu also came back. He was an old on crutches . He was cheerful and said that he had just played chess with other patients and won two games.

  At the uncle's reminder, Huo Ye rented a folding bed specially designed for escorts. He had long arms and legs, and when he lay down on it, the bed seemed even smaller.

  Fortunately it's summer and it won't be cold.

  Song Xiu was leaning on the bedside, eyes lowered, watching the young man busy attentively.

  4404: [I thought you would ask him to come together. 】

  Physical contact is a powerful tool to promote emotional development, and your host should know this.

  【Together? What together? sleep together? ] Song Xiu raised his eyebrows, confused.

  4404, who received a series of rhetorical questions, was equally puzzled, "Don't you want to chase him?" 】

  [Correction,] Learning from Xiao Twelve's way of speaking, Song Xiu said seriously, [I'm talking about liking, there is a difference between liking and chasing. 】

  The reason for liking is to want the other person to be good, especially after understanding the original work and the neglect of Huo Ye by the Sheng family in H City. Even if there is no fate in the end, Song Xiu also hopes that Huo Ye can be happy.

  After thinking about it, he gave the simplest example, [Huo Ye is an aboriginal, and Lin Yiqiao is almost a stranger to him at this moment. Xiao Twelve, are you willing to exchange data with an unfamiliar system? Even if it's just the shallowest level. 】

  4404: [...unwilling. 】Who knows if there is a virus?

  [So I also want to avoid being disliked by Huo Ye.] Having said that, Song Xiu thought about his previous actions, [To be honest, I have become very familiar today. 】

  Chatting, pulling clothes, and inviting the other person to live at home. If this was judged as OOC, he should have received several reminders.

  4404: Speaking of which, you may not believe it, but in Huo Ye's eyes, whatever a person does after being so painfully broken in love that he commits suicide, and then becomes enlightened, should be "normal".

  But he never said the words.

  Let the host think that he is a "kind and gentle, don't cue after breaking up" image of the brother next door, otherwise the other party will probably not be able to sleep at night.

  Due to the effect of the mall props, Song Xiu's speed exceeded the limit of ordinary people at that moment. Apart from the sprained ankle when "forcibly braking", there were only abrasions caused by the fall, and even the most common minor concussion. None were left.

  After a night of observation and no problem, you can go home and recuperate on your own.

  Early the next morning, the boy's parents came again with a basket of flowers and fruits. They were setting up shop in a street market to do business. Without paying attention, the child ran into the middle of the road.

  When they went to the traffic police team to cooperate with the investigation and watch the surveillance video, they were both grateful and scared. Without this kind person, the child's life would definitely not have been saved.

  As the saying goes, the more chaos there is, the more things go wrong. There were too many things that happened yesterday, and the children were frightened and dizzy from work. Only when they got home did they remember that they had forgotten to pay for the hospital bills, so they hurried here early in the morning.