Arc 3: Chapter 75

As "Xu Le", Song Xiu never thought that one day he would attend Shen Qingwen's father's birthday party.

  Still as Huo Ye's male companion.

  The rush-customized dress is well-cut, the fabric is comfortable and the style is casual. Under certain angles and light, you can even see the same dark pattern as someone's dress.

  In order to match Huo Ye's style and not look too abrupt, he deliberately chose the most stable color, which made his skin even whiter.

  "How much is the total?" Song Xiu took out his mobile phone in the back seat of the car, "I'll transfer the money to you."

  ——After returning from the last business trip, he and Huo Ye added WeChat. The other person's profile picture was a handwritten "Huo" with an iron hook and a silver hook, which was quite simple and intuitive.

  These words were so down-to-earth that the driver secretly took a look in the rearview mirror and found that the young man had a serious face and no pretentiousness at all.

  If outsiders heard about it, they might think that Huo was on the verge of bankruptcy.

  The boss he was talking about was distracted.

  Obviously, the secretary he hired with a high salary took it upon himself to secretly make some weird requests to the tailor. By the time Huo Ye discovered this, the young man had already worn the same dress as his.

  The other party practices martial arts, and his body is as flexible as a willow branch and as tall and straight as a pine tree. Just as his skin is fresh, his bones reveal a poise that is rare for people of his age. In front of the floor-length mirror, even though there is a gap of more than ten years, he actually matches himself very well. .

  By some strange coincidence, Huo Ye, who wanted the boy to change into new clothes, swallowed back his words.

  Instead, he couldn't help but look at it several times.

  "...Mr. Huo?" Before waiting for an answer, Song Xiu raised her eyes.

  Huo Ye fully understood his family doctor's "concern" about money. Huo Ye returned to his thoughts and did not directly say goodbye. He only said: "It's not urgent."

  "It will be deducted when the salary is paid next month."

  No reward for no merit, Fu Ze's incident has probably made the other party remember these five words firmly.

  "Don't coax me. After all, I played the role of a young master for a year before." Mentioning the past in an understatement, the young man frowned and retorted, "How can I afford the salary?"

  He has an open attitude and doesn't feel inferior at all.

  Huo Ye paused, "So, you are implying that my boss is too stingy?"

  Song Xiu: "You know I didn't mean that."

  "Think of it as a bonus," Huo Ye said, happily admiring the young man's lively appearance and bickering with him. Huo Ye curled his lips and quickly came up with another reason, "My legs have become much more relaxed recently."

  At least I can start simple walking for a short period of time at will. I am no longer like before, every time it is cloudy and rainy, or in autumn and winter, I will break out in cold sweat at the slightest movement.

  However, according to the other party's wishes, during the treatment period, the injured area should be avoided from overexertion and excessive pressure, so Huo Ye still used a wheelchair to travel, and received medicated baths and acupuncture at fixed points every day.