Arc 1: Chapter 7

Together?

  With his eyebrows slightly raised, Huo Ye thought, it was as if they were a group.

  After swallowing his beer, he replied with the same voice, "The one who cleans himself will clean himself."

  This is certainly not self-deceiving naivety.

  He had just terminated his contract with the company, not to mention issuing a press release condemning the unscrupulous media to clarify for him. If Xinxing Entertainment did not add insult to injury, it would have saved him a lot of trouble.

  This is a scandal that is both right and wrong. As long as the main character can bear it, cold treatment is also a way to deal with it.

  It stands to reason that since he is so sensible, the other side of WeChat should use Poxiadonkey to escape in time. Anyway, Pei Han has announced his retirement, so no matter how big the fire is, he will not be able to burn him.

 As for Qin Chaodong? The promoter behind it was obviously very partial to his "good friend". In a few words, he portrayed the other person as an unlucky guy who was stabbed in the back by his brother.

  Even if the old relationship is really unforgettable, there is no need for Pei Han to get entangled with himself anymore.

  Unexpectedly, the person on the other side seemed to suddenly turn into a stupid person. Not only did he not understand his kindness, he even called him directly via WeChat.

  "Where's your agent? Does he allow you to act like this?" Huo Ye was caught off guard and saw a white wall or ceiling.

  Pillows, coffee tables, thin blankets... Judging from the vague decoration, it seems that the mobile phone has been thrown away diagonally.

  Unsure of what the other person meant, Huo Ye didn't respond. After a few seconds, a hand that was slenderer than an ordinary person stretched out and murmured to himself:

  "Forgot to turn on the speakerphone."

  In the shaking picture, Huo Ye accurately captured the laziness of the young man in his loose pajamas, sunk into the sofa, and finally settled on a face that was not destroyed by the lens distortion and the angle of death.

  Except the hair is a little messy.

  Song Xiu, who was completely unaware that she pressed the wrong option:...

  His acting skills were very good, but the close distance still allowed the camera to faithfully record the dilation of his pupils, which made him lose his former shrewdness in an instant, and he looked slightly dull.

  He was probably a bad person at heart, but Huo Ye's heavy mood for days suddenly felt a little better.

  He even raised the corners of his lips slightly and smiled.

  In fact, Song Xiu was really surprised: [Little Twelve! He has no clothes on! 】

  4404:......

  Don't think I didn't hear that you were enjoying yourself.

  How many people have been deceived by the cold appearance of my host?

  [Just for appreciation, I didn't mean it. 】Moreover, the front camera is still in Huo Ye's hands, so the scope it can cover is really limited.

  Feeling confident and confident, Song Xiu didn't care at all about his slovenliness at the moment. He retracted his thoughts and repeated: "Where is your agent? Does he allow you to act like this?"