Arc 5: Chapter 149

The carefully edited message was sent successfully. In the conference room deepest in the military building, the atmosphere was extremely solemn.

  The twelve seats surrounding the round table were filled with both real and projected people. Except for a researcher in a white robe, the others were all familiar faces that often appeared on the evening news:

  The Alliance Marshal, the Minister of Defense, the heads of various factions on the Council, the most popular diplomat in StarNet, and the kind-looking CEO who had personally mourned at An Qing's grave.

  The huge virtual screen was glowing with a faint blue light full of technology. Li Anqing's proposal on it had been refined into a comprehensive and complete plan, which had received the support of more than half of the votes.

  After all, no matter what kind of calculations and interests are being exchanged in private, rationally speaking, starting with Anqing is the most worthwhile approach to try at the moment.

If the opponent can really take the monster away from the capital planet by himself, the alliance can naturally let go and get rid of the passive situation;

  If not, it can also be used as a disguised confirmation that An Qing is "out of control" and becomes a discarded pawn in the next plan.

  As for the probability of the monster being enraged... the institute's latest weapon was silently aimed at the "Galaxy Hotel", which was flashing a 3S alarm and evacuating the surrounding residents early.

  Most of the dissenting votes come from this.

  Unknown strength and rash provocation are by no means qualified and cautious combat. Instead, they reveal an invisible arrogance. If the monsters regard it as a signal of fighting, the possibility of peace talks will be completely lost.

  Others simply believed that An Qing was also a citizen of the Alliance and had made outstanding contributions to the Alliance, so he should not be treated like this.

  Unfortunately, the above voices ultimately lost by a margin of two votes.

  As a cosmic overlord with a vast territory, standing continuously for more than two thousand years, and sheltering all races in various galaxies during the "insect plague", it is indeed difficult for the Alliance to bow to a single individual.

  Especially under the premise that Huo Ye did not show large-scale lethality.

  Surfing the star network is roughly equivalent to being a top-level hacker; mental pollution also requires a sacrificial ritual as a medium. Both methods are within the scope of understandable prevention, and there is absolutely no reason to be afraid before the battle.

  But who could have imagined that the most important issue at this complicated plan, which involved all kinds of variables and was difficult to get approved for execution, was whether the information they sent could be received by An Qing.

  The hotel staff's communicator was functioning normally, and according to common sense, the former should have responded within two minutes.

  In order to ensure authenticity, the military even sent the same notice to all generals on leave and on standby in the capital star, with only slight differences in the support locations, in an effort to minimize the flaws.

  However, the encrypted channel in the center of the conference room, which attracted much attention and belonged to An Qing, was completely calm.

  In the hotel suite, Song Xiu stood in front of the bathroom holding the communicator and tapped with his fingers: