Arc 6: Chapter 151

The transmission to the new world was unusually smooth.

  For once, Song Xiu no longer felt the weightlessness of falling from a high altitude. The cold wind blew on his face, bringing a biting chill. He opened his eyes and saw a vast expanse of white.

  It's snow.

  Bigger than goose feathers, they fluttered down, melted by the slight body temperature, and froze the eyelashes like frost.

  The numb limbs made his brain stagnate. After being distracted for a few seconds, Song Xiu finally remembered how he had escaped death in the sixth world before the mission was replayed.

  Ice and snow are used as coffins.

  The old-fashioned background of cultivating immortals, the original owner was a fox spirit with a disastrous appearance, a "vulgar" name, a beautiful face, a coat of bright red fur, but a personality that was completely different from the simple one.

  Born with a villain face, poor talent, and bad luck, he has never been liked by humans since he became a disciple.

  But Huarong never took these to heart.

  Because he came here only for one person.

  Bai Changshu.

  The other party was the eldest senior brother of Qingyun Sect, who was gentle and dignified. Many years ago, when he went down the mountain to travel, he accidentally saved a red fox, which was Huarong, who was expelled by his own clan and almost had his throat bitten off.

  At first, Hua Rong didn't know what love meant. He just felt that the man's fingers that were applying medicine on him were very warm, and exuded a faint scent of plants, which made him willing to curl up and pretend to be a well-behaved little pet, letting the other person comb his fur.

  However, no matter how Hua Rong acted coquettishly, after a stick of incense, the wound healed and the man finally chose to let him go and left without looking back.

  After sketching the portrait from memory, Hua Rong finally found out the name of her benefactor after several twists and turns.

  He doesn't have any special abilities, but he is a demon after all. He has an inner elixir, and with the cover of illusion, he should be able to successfully infiltrate the sect of human cultivators.

  Thank him in person, protect him silently, and then fulfill one of Bai Changshu's wishes as repayment.

  This was Hua Rong's original plan.

  Unfortunately, as fate would have it, when he was accepted as a new disciple, he was chosen by the headmaster because of his outstanding looks. By some strange coincidence, he became Bai Changshu's junior fellow apprentice. As they spent more and more time together, they gradually fell in love.

  When Song Xiu saw this, he felt that the leader of Qingyun Sect was a fellow traveler like himself. His face-obsession kicked in, and whenever he met someone he liked, he always wanted to keep him by his side and look at him a few more times.

  But in a novel with an ordinary setting, the most beautiful person in the world must have a seat as the protagonist. About five years ago, the headmaster brought back a young man from the mountain.

  White feather.

  When they first met, Hua Rong thought that if she used the same animal to describe the other person, it should be a deer, pure and harmless, which made people feel the purest pity.