Arc 2: Chapter 38

The opening time for score checking was at midnight, so Song Xiu decided to have dinner at home first, and then go to an Internet cafe to order a nightly package.

  Due to some regulations restricting puppy love, the number of articles has dropped sharply. It has been a long time since he took on an assignment with a high school background. Thinking about it, he is still looking forward to it.

  She has played the role of a school bully who skipped classes and got into fights, and also played the role of a cold and taciturn academic god. She dug out the old school uniforms at the bottom of the closet. Song Xiu looked left and right in the mirror and adjusted her expression. "How is it?" Isn't it very tender? 】

  4404:...Don't say it.

  Quite a bit.

  If the skin color is white and smooth enough, it will naturally appear smaller. When the hardware conditions are similar, a person's age often depends on his aura and demeanor.

  The host has a slender frame and a cold skin. Even if it has a pair of peach blossom eyes, it is pretty but not charming. When it is slightly curved, it is easiest to look innocent.

  [I don't understand,] The data is running sluggishly, 4404 asked, [What's the point of pretending to be a high school student and going to an Internet cafe? 】

  When you take out your ID card to register, it will also be revealed.

  [Atmosphere, atmosphere, a life is so long, how can it be all meaningful things,] Song Xiu smoothed her hair with her fingertips, and said leisurely, [I have been an adult for too long, and sometimes I have to be a child again. 】

  4404: ...Children.

  A child several thousand years old?

  But it knows that its host has always had this temperament. If no one sets restrictions, even if it starts as the so-called cannon fodder in the hell difficulty, the other party can still live happily and have fun everywhere.

  It is absolutely impossible to wash away the face with tears, the bitterness and hatred are deep.

  However, how to describe it, pretending to be a high school student in front of a real high school student, even if it is understood by the logic of AI, is still a bit too social.

  [The actor's sense of belief,] talking nonsense seriously, Song Xiu spoke sternly, [Xiao Twelve, Bai spent so long with me in the last life, huh? 】

 Click.

  The bathroom door opens.

  Huo Ye instinctively looked towards the source of the sound, and was obviously stunned when he saw the young man in school uniform.

  One second.

  Two seconds.

  Song Xiu, who had been very confident before, suddenly felt a little uneasy and pulled at the hem of his clothes with his hands, "Is it weird?"

  Of course he didn't doubt his appearance and acting skills, but Huo Ye had always been sensitive to emotions, and it just so happened that his soul was too old.

  Huo Ye came back to his senses and shook his head, "It's not surprising."

  Worried that the young man would think he was perfunctory, he added, "Like his peers."

  The school uniforms of H City No. 1 Middle School are still the same color and pattern after so many years. The one worn by the other party is exactly the same as his, except that it is a bit old and slightly white after washing.