Arc 2: Chapter 43

Huo Ye slept uneasily.

  Even though there was a fan in the room, he still felt hot. He opened his eyes in frustration and wanted to go to the bathroom to wash his face. As soon as he went out, he found that the lights were on and there was a person standing inside.

  Crash.

  Heat and water vapor rushed towards him, scratching the foggy frosted glass, and a thin and slender shadow was vaguely revealed. As if he sensed that someone was peeking, he stopped the shower and turned around.

  Huo Ye knew he should leave.

  But his feet didn't obey his orders.

  As if being nailed to the spot by some invisible thing, he waited quietly in the shadows until, with a click, the door lock turned and the slightly damp water overflowed.

  "Huo Ye?"

  The collar was wide open, and the young man seemed to have come out in a hurry. He just put on a short-sleeved shirt casually. As soon as the wet drops of water soaked in, it immediately stuck to the skin and traced all the curves.

  Loose and tight.

  Like the young man's appearance, he is clearly very cold, but the ends of his eyes are red, like peach blossoms, full of veins, full of a kind of contradictory beauty.

  He seemed to have great trust in himself, and he walked over hurriedly with bare feet without any defense.

  Snow-white and slender, the ankle bone protrudes beautifully, as if it has never been exposed to the sun. People can easily see the blue marks on it, winding like little snakes climbing dexterously, swinging the tip of their tail. Haunting, surrounding, and taking away people's souls.

  Huo Ye suddenly felt thirsty.

  His Adam's apple rolled slightly. He finally regained control of his limbs and stepped back. However, the young man stepped forward again and stretched out his cold fingertips, "Huo Ye?"

  "What's wrong? Brother, look at it."

  Then, his wrist was grabbed violently.

  The sound of water in the bathroom started again.

  This time, it was no longer hazy. The door was open, and someone was pressed on a square tile. His wrists were bound and raised high above his head, and his slender neck was raised together.

  Lowly, the young man heard himself calling:

  "elder brother."

  Huo Ye woke up suddenly.

  The curtains were drawn, but he was still lying on his side in the small room, with his heart beating rapidly and a layer of sweat on his forehead, as if he had really just been soaked in water and taken out.

  Keenly aware of the cold mess somewhere, Huo Ye immediately sat up with an ugly look on his face.

 How could he...

  When he realized that the place he was soiling was the bed of the young man in his dream, an indescribable feeling of shame surged up in his blood, burning through his ears in an instant.

  Except for his babbling childhood, even Sheng Rui, he had never been called "brother" with such a boring refrain.

  But just now, in the dream, he not only screamed, but also forced...

  Quickly interrupting his thoughts, Huo Ye silently lifted up the sheets and changed into pajamas. Adhering to an inexplicable guilty conscience, he didn't even dare to put the two together.