Arc 6: Chapter 170

"Um...Huo Ye...you are cheating."

  In a hurry, he completely forgot to respect the so-called ancestors. Song Xiu, who was suddenly attacked, opened his eyes wide and angrily bit the man's tongue.

  At the beginning, he felt "uncomfortable", but the other party seriously listed the ways to calm the mind, from civil to martial arts. Why did he change his mind when it came to his turn? He was so blatantly hypocritical, how could he be like an elder?

  Huo Ye listened to the young man's accusation calmly, his lips caressing each other's lips, letting the silver thread pull out a light red, and said seriously: "Song Xiu."

  "You provoked me first."

  Not only did she pounce on him and kiss him, she also rubbed his waist. It would have been fine if he had no feelings for the young man, but he felt guilty.

  The left hand that was clasped at Song Xiu's ankle meandered upwards and finally stopped at the slightly sunken waist under the thin fabric. He spread out his palm to cover half of his back, and the young man stopped struggling immediately.

  Huo Ye could clearly feel some sudden changes coming from the other party in his abdomen, and he couldn't help but let out a low laugh from his throat.

  "Very energetic," he deliberately praised in an encouraging tone. He did not touch the tightly curled tail, but only slowly circled it nearby, like a sword of Damocles hanging high above his head, making him tense and unbearable. "I went to the library earlier and saw in the secular books that if you often stroke the back, you can make rabbits feel like they are pregnant."

  "But Ah Xiu is a man..." Huo Ye blurted out a more intimate name, as if he had called him that countless times before, and the ending tone was drawn out to show his curiosity. Huo Ye lowered his voice and spoke word by word, "Why are you so sensitive?"

  The carefully concealed secret was exposed, and with the hot breath brushing across his lips, Song Xiu suddenly became like a cat with its neck grabbed, and he retracted his fangs and claws.

  "I didn't," he said, trying to ignore the man's unhealed wounds. He kept a stern face and said stubbornly, "Sword Master, you actually believed such a ridiculous book?"

  The words were provocative, but his breathing was intermittent and disordered. Huo Ye frowned slightly when he noticed that the young man used the name he kept at a distance from him, "...Change it back."

  With the tacit understanding of five lifetimes together, Song Xiu certainly knew what Huo Ye was referring to, but she deliberately went against the man and acted innocent, "What did you say?"

  "Sword Master."

  Now, even a block of wood could hear the cunning hidden behind the young man's cleverness.

  The postures were obviously so intimate that they made people blush, and the words were filled with a hint of tension, which was just the right amount to add fuel to the already ambiguous atmosphere.

  The fingertips with thin calluses were no longer warm, and they quickly and steadily pinched the tip of the fluffy tail.

  "You!" The young man bit his lips suddenly, and a blush appeared at the corners of his eyes.

  If you don't look closely, it looks like she is crying.

  Huo Ye also confirmed from this what is the best way to make the other party honest.

  His waist went limp, and he fell into his master's arms against his will. His still wet lips brushed his cheek. He couldn't free his hands, so he could only say to the young man leaning on his shoulder, "Don't bite."