Arc 3: Chapter 87

The straightforward and passionate promise made Song Xiu, who was leaning on the sofa, roll his eyes and take the initiative to open his arms.

  The man who was busy unpacking the express immediately dropped the things in his hands and leaned over to give him a big hug. The next second, he wrinkled the tip of his nose and rubbed the side of the boy's neck as if to mark his territory.

  "It's very itchy," Song Xiu said, but she didn't hide. She pulled Huo Ye to sit next to her and gave half of the blanket to him, "So, which bottle should we start with?"

  Huo Ye suddenly felt jealous.

  Everything in this world can be smelled by the young man, but he cannot.

  Hesitantly, Huo Ye stretched out his arms and picked the box of chocolates closest to the sofa, "That's it."

  Song Xiu:? ? ?

  After taking a closer look, I found the words "wine heart" written on it.

  It seemed that the man's interest was not as high as it was at the beginning. As he unpacked the package, he asked, "Where are the rest?"

  Huo Ye said dullly, "I'll smell the rest."

  Song Xiu raised his eyebrows.

  "In case your favorite taste is not the one that is most like mine," Huo Ye said the most domineering words confidently, Huo Ye tightly hugged the boy's waist, "You can only like me."

  Later he would move all the wine to the basement and hide it.

  Song Xiu laughed and deliberately put the whole chocolate into his mouth, bit it into pieces, and tasted it carefully.

  The sandwich was broken and the aroma of wine overflowed. Huo Ye's eyes immediately moved over, as if asking, how was it?

  "It's okay," Song Xiu replied, her Adam's apple rolling slightly, "It has a slight creamy taste."

  After saying that, he lowered his head to look at the ingredient list. Before his eyes could focus, he heard Huo Ye say: "Really?"

  "I want to try it too."

  Song Xiu subconsciously took a new chocolate and handed it over.

  But no one answered.

  The moment he raised his eyes in confusion, the alpha, who was waiting patiently for the fish to take the bait, caught him off guard and kissed him accurately.

  This was a kiss that was more intense than ever before, so intense that the tip of Song Xiu's tongue went numb. She hit the man's shoulder hard twice before barely taking back her breath.

  "I don't have a creamy taste," Huo Ye explained plausibly, "so I have to clean it up as quickly as possible to make you forget about it."

  Song Xiu: "...It's just a chocolate."

  "But I hope I'm the only one in your world." Huo Ye blurted out without even thinking about it.

  However, before Song Xiu could respond, Huo Ye took back his words.

  "Sorry," trying to regain his senses, he closed his eyes and stepped back, "I have no intention of restricting you." Even if there is, it will only exist in his imagination.

  Song Xiu was slightly startled.

  As a beta, it was difficult for him to sympathize with the troubles caused by pheromones to AO, but he knew Huo Ye. To make a person who has always been steady and determined be so worried about gains and losses, and capricious, the other person must be full of instability in his heart.