Arc 2: Chapter 57

Twilight all round.

  It was snowing lightly outside the window, and Song Xiu was making soup.

  Click.

  The key was inserted into the keyhole, and someone opened the door. He immediately closed the lid of the casserole, stepped on his slippers, and poked his head out of the kitchen, "Why is it so late?"

  He remembered that the other party's last class ended at three o'clock.

  With some unmelted snowflakes still piled on his shoulders, Huo Ye put his suitcase aside, silently took off his shoes, changed them, and stepped forward to give the young man a hug.

  Wearing a clean little yellow duck apron outside her pajamas, Song Xiu was rarely warmer than Huo Ye. Although she was shivering from the ice, she did not hide, and obediently served as a warm treasure for the other party, "Okay, okay, our Xiaoye is wronged, the teacher didn't review it The scope is still too high for my classmates, huh?"

  The original owner was the same way at the time. He started emo during exam week and the pressure doubled.

  Huo Ye shook his head, "Sheng Rui's mother came to see me." It was one thing to warn Sheng's mother not to disturb her, but it was another thing to confess to the young man. He was more than happy to give Sheng Rui eye drops.

  ——The scumbag's mother?

  Song Xiu understood, it was his biological family.

  Out of respect for the privacy of his lover, although there is a cheat called Xiao Twelve, Song Xiu rarely uses it on Huo Ye. Some people actually dare to take advantage of his loopholes to bully children.

  "What is she looking for you for? To persuade you to break up with me? Or to slap her son back?" Song Xiu laughed angrily. She checked Huo Ye up and down, front and back, to make sure he was not injured. " Oh, yes, the Sheng family is a wealthy family, so they won't give you a check like in the TV series?"

  Huo Ye:......

  Although it wasn't as catchy as slapping each other, the rest was pretty much the same.

  "It's true." He instantly read the answer from the other person's expression. Song Xiu never expected that what he had complained about when he just looked back would come true to Huo Ye half a year later.

  Song Xiu has experienced many similar scenes.

  Therefore, he can probably understand how Huo Ye feels at this moment.

  "You're shocked, aren't you?" Song Xiu raised her head and asked, "Do you think Sheng Rui can give me a better life?" He took the initiative to lift the boy's arm and let him hug her again.

  Huo Ye pursed his lips.

  He understands the truth, but human reason cannot completely control emotions.

  The confidence and anger he felt when facing Sheng's mother softened the moment he saw the young man. He believed that the other person would make the same choice as him, but because of this, he was even more afraid of dragging the other person down.

  After all, he never wanted to let go.

  No matter whether the future is good or bad, he will be the only one who can accompany the young man.

  "... Even if Sheng Rui can give you a better life," selfish and willful, Huo Ye heard himself say, "Brother is mine."

  "I will definitely try my best to study and work."