Arc 3: Chapter 71

Song Xiu wanted to agree.

  But the original owner's vacation is coming to an end and he has to go to class and really doesn't have time to fly around with him.

  So, early the next morning, Song Xiu, who sneaked into the kitchen to process the medicinal materials, stuffed seven paper bags into Huo Ye's suitcase with two big dark circles under his eyes.

  "I've told Brother Li all the essentials of the technique," pretending not to notice the man's dissatisfaction, he half-crouched and yawned slightly, "I'm sure there will be no problem."

  Huo Ye lowered his eyes, "Brother Li?"

  "This is your secretary, we changed WeChat." Song Xiu explained.

  It was the first time he discovered that the two people were in contact behind his back. Huo Ye became more and more upset. He glanced at each other and left without saying anything, accompanied by the driver.

  The cook who was clearing the tableware behind was very worried. She always felt that the other party's temper had been extremely bad these past two days, as if he had reached a susceptible period. Counting the days, it was far from good.

  Song Xiu, who went back to his room to catch up on his sleep, was quite calm: As the saying goes, a break is better than a wedding. He also has his own things to be busy with, and he is not someone else's accessory.

  The overwhelming number of hot searches when he first went back almost destroyed the original owner's social relationships. Therefore, when Song Xiu moved back to the dormitory, the expressions of several other roommates were very exciting.

  ——If you are willing to fall and be taken care of, what qualifications do you have to be their classmate?

  Especially the dazzling pink hair and the uncovered scars on his wrists made people deeply doubt the young man's mental state. He was disgusted but did not dare to provoke him at will.

  The counselor who was also a beta immediately talked to Song Xiu.

  He didn't mean to tactfully persuade him to quit. After all, the boy's grades had always been at the top of his grade, and his daily behavior was also very well-behaved and motivated. The gossip on the Internet was true and false. As a teacher, of course he couldn't take the lead in creating isolation.

  "...Only you know what kind of person you are," the counselor said earnestly, fearing that the boy would have another accident, "Don't do stupid things, eh?"

  Standing honestly in front of the other party, Song Xiu put his hands behind his back, lowered his head, and straightened his spine, "I know."

  "Thank you, teacher."

  Seeing his cooperation, the counselor was somewhat relieved, waved his hand and said, "Go to class quickly."

  Song Xiu hummed.

  The atmosphere in the classroom is completely opposite to that in the office.

  National traditional sports have nothing to do with the delicate omega. At least half of the entire major are alphas who "sneaked in" with their physical advantages. They usually look covetously at the young boy's pretty face, but now they don't even care about it, and their words and deeds are all... Unscrupulous.

  Beta, although it lacks pheromones, can still find a lot of fun if it is beautiful enough.

  As soon as the theory class ended, there was an alpha who was ready to move and sat next to Song Xiu, "Xu Le, how about our Sanda class later?"