Arc 1: Chapter 10

Wow.

  The assistant screamed silently in her heart.

  If she hadn't been sure that there were no paparazzi nearby, she would have thought that Manager Pei did it on purpose to add material for subsequent CP promotions.

  Trying hard to restrain the raised corners of his mouth, the assistant took advantage of the opportunity to change seats and glanced at Huo Ye secretly. He found that the other person was completely unmoved. He was indeed an actor who had seen the world.

  But how can I put it... It's like an idol drama, the plot is cliche, and you know it's fake, but as long as you look good enough, it's still very good to drink.

  Only Huo Ye himself knew how tense he was at that moment.

  The vigilance of the intimate distance being violated clamored to push the other person away, and his rationality told him that the young man could be trusted. He was in a dilemma, and he rarely froze in place.

  If there was a camera in front of him just now, the director must have shouted NG.

  The car started to move. Huo Ye unconsciously raised his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose. After thinking for a while, he finally clicked on the young man's WeChat account and sent a concise message.

  [HY: Hard work. 】

  [HY: Good night. 】

  Just like the vaccination that Song Xiu gave Huo Ye in advance, within two days, things developed rapidly in the direction planned by the former.

  The starting point of the incident was a photo posted by an ordinary melon owner.

  [Entertainment Information V: Surprise! Contributed by an anonymous person, Pei Han and Huo Ye met by chance at the S City Film and Television Base. Is this a real collaboration or a couple's trip? Heart-scratching and liver-scratching. 】

  The accompanying pictures are blurry but not that blurry. It takes a while for passers-by to recognize it, but fans can recognize it at a glance.

  Because the blogger only has a few hundred thousand followers, the first people who gathered in the comment area were real melon-eating people.

  【Fuck! Stimulate! The one that Eighth Sister blew up a while ago wasn't actually a piece of shit? 】

  [No matter why, it's really tied up, right? 】

  [Hey, haven't you heard that sentence? Being cautious is love. Being so generous, you must be talking about work. The background looks like it is a costume district? 】

  【Ancient costume? What kind of cakes have you made recently? 】

  [But these two people really match each other! He's so handsome that even his high profile can't stop him! And he was holding the same milk tea in his hand! From X Rabbit's house, it's the first time I've seen a cool guy drink something so cute! 】

  Scanning the latest comment out of the corner of his eye, Song Xiu thought that he finally didn't waste the day of the audition as he dragged Huo Ye's leg around.

  very sour.

  The assistant who was packing her luggage two minutes ago couldn't help but sigh: "This photo is really beautiful."

  The light and shadow, the angle, the composition... are all exquisite. It happened to capture the moment when Manager Pei tilted his head and spoke to Brother Huo. If I have to describe it, it is probably the perfect use of the camera to create an ambiguous atmosphere, but it also seems very small and fresh.