Arc 3: Chapter 82

4404 has never seen the host so angry.

  The other party has always been an out-of-character person, and has lived for several years without caring about anything. Most of the anger he shows to the outside world is mixed with his acting skills, but this time, it is really the emotion of "Song Xiu".

  Huo Ye also noticed the boy's abnormality and took back the hand protecting his head. He patted Song Xiu's back gently and said, "It's okay. Don't be afraid."

  Song Xiu didn't answer, but clicked and unbuckled his seat belt.

  "Wait for me for a moment," he adjusted his breathing repeatedly, trying to keep his voice steady, "very soon."

  But someone grabbed my arm.

  If there is one, there are two. Huo Ye thought, no matter what the reason for getting off the bus this time, Fu Ze, who has achieved his goal, will do the same thing again the next time he wants to see the boy.

  The latter has a good heart, so he will be the villain.

  However, the young man actually looked up and smiled at him as if he saw his worries, soothing him, "Mr. Huo, trust me once."

  outside the car.

  Fu Ze was standing there covered in cold sweat. When the wind blew, the coldness made his heart tremble.

  He was also impulsive, and was guarded tightly by Huo Ye for several days. He finally waited for an opportunity and rushed forward without thinking.

  But at this moment, when he saw the young man opening the door and getting out of the car, Fu Ze immediately felt that the adventure he had just taken was worthwhile.

  "Xu Le," unable to conceal his joy, he walked forward quickly, "I have been looking for you these days. There are some misunderstandings that I have to explain. Shen Qingwen doesn't like me, and I don't like Shen Qingwen either. I said no. Marry him, so he used jealousy as an excuse at the banquet to sow discord between you and me."

  After An Jing listened to the other party's series of confessions, Song Xiu raised his eyes and asked, "What else?"

  "And?" After breaking up, it was the first time that Fu Ze saw the young man being so patient with him. Fu Ze was even more encouraged, "And I miss you very much. I will never do those bastard things in the past again. I will do the same with my father." Be prepared for the showdown, even if you are kicked out of the house, I can still give you happiness and a sense of security."

  Song Xiu's expression turned cold little by little.

  "Fu Ze, you are really a very selfish person," he said word by word, "From the beginning to the end, you have never thought about Huo Ye, your uncle, or one of the biggest changes in his life. It was a car accident."

 "If something happens today - especially if something happens to you alone, how do you tell him to deal with it?"

  "It doesn't matter if you don't respect your own life. Don't implicate innocent people casually."

  innocent? Huo Ye is innocent? If Huo Ye hadn't intervened, why would he have made such a dangerous move? He was obviously attracted to the young man, but he pretended to be sanctimonious. He hated such hypocritical hypocrites the most.

  "Uncle? Which uncle would steal the person his nephew likes?" As if he wanted to vent all the pent-up dissatisfaction of the past two generations, Fu Ze frowned, "Xu Le, don't be deceived by him. He was the one who prevented me from seeing you in private. You and I were forced to resort to this method of blocking the car."