Arc 6: Chapter 178

Demon nature.

  Compared to the ears and tail, the weirdness and chaos emanating from the young man's bones made him look more like an alien than at any previous moment.

  The bloody blade separated him from the ethereal and otherworldly immortal gate, and Hua Ming's wailing made the monsters fear him.

  Amid the commotion, Huo Ye was the only one left, walking towards him as if no one was around.

  "I'll give you a sword that's more suitable for you next time." He gently held the young man's cold fingertips, lowered his head and blew on them, praising him, "You're amazing."

  The warm breath brushed across the palm of his hand, bringing a slight itch. Under the influence of hormones, Song Xiu's emotions changed very quickly. He immediately forgot to cry and burst into laughter, "That's natural."

  Chonghe, who stood up shortly after him, looked like a broken doll and blinked rapidly several times.

  The layman watches the excitement while the expert watches the doorway. The spiritual power used by Song Xiu just now was very ordinary, which was barely enough to break through Hua Ming's defense. Everything that happened afterwards was entirely dependent on the sword's power to crush him.

  This kind of natural and perfect harmony that conforms to the principles of all things is something that even Bai Yu might not be able to achieve.

  Cultivation can be improved by making a pact, but there is no shortcut to improving one's state of mind. It is said that the founder "attained enlightenment overnight and rose to the top of the world", and I am afraid that this is just like Song Xiu at this moment.

  "Everyone..." He looked at the monsters with embarrassment, and Chonghe wisely took sides, "Since it is a personal grudge, and both parties voluntarily agreed to the fight, it is reasonable and logical. I think there is no need for us to intervene."

  "Or do you have any other more appropriate suggestions?"

  He stroked his beard with a kind look and smiled, "Speak freely, speak freely."

  But no one dared to refute:

  Are you kidding? If such a big sword master stands here and insists on getting involved, he will definitely be the one to suffer.

  Although the demon cultivators defended their faults, they also admitted that they were willing to accept defeat. Moreover, they had also heard about the old stories of the Red Fox Clan. Hua Ming had made the mistake first and was not as skilled as others, so if they really argued, he would definitely be at a disadvantage.

  Morally unjustified and militarily inferior, the demons could only accept Chonghe's evasion and swallow the loss in silence. They selectively ignored Song Xiu's threat and responded, "Master, you are right. The cause and effect between the two of them should be settled by the two of them."

  "Now that the dust has settled, can we send someone to take Hua Ming down for treatment?"

  Chonghe turned to look at Song Xiu, clearly indicating: it all depends on the other party.

  The young man was busy making hand gestures to clean Bai Yu's sword, and he didn't hear the conversations around him at all, until Huo Ye touched his shoulder and asked, "Drag him away?"

  After ascending, they are all flesh and blood. Even those in the Nascent Soul stage cannot regenerate severed limbs. Cold sweat is dripping down his face. Hua Ming's voice behind him gradually weakens, and he can only close his eyes and let out increasingly weak moans.