Arc 1: Chapter 6

Naturally, the original owner's Weibo does not have millions of fans like ordinary celebrities, but most of the people who follow him are insiders.

Within a few minutes, Song Xiu's "retirement" became a hot search topic along with Qin Chaodong's photos.

The blessing was blocked, but another person involved quickly refuted the rumor. Qin Chaodong held the phone tightly, as if he couldn't believe that this was really Pei Han's own response.

No matter how angry he is, the other party will always put his reputation first.

The message that was sent was lost in silence, with only exclamation marks wrapped in red circles. The phone was still busy. Qin Chaodong was eager to know the truth. He remembered the scene he saw this morning and felt disgusted.

Reason told him that Wang Chengcheng sent Pei Han back to the room last night. Huo Ye was drugged by Mr. Liang. Pei Han probably saved people for his own sake and did not go to the hospital, which meant that the situation was under control and nothing happened.

But Huo Ye's performance...

The other party never takes the initiative to get into trouble.

Qin Chaodong has too many trips and lacks the skills to block people in front of Pei Han's house. Fortunately, he is famous and posts on Weibo, so the other party can always see him.

With Pei Han's nostalgic nature, he will definitely not go abroad to relax in the short term.

In wanting to prevent Pei Han's death, Qin Chaodong almost forgot that he still had a boyfriend in the honeymoon period. When the word "baby" popped up on the screen, he was even a little dazed.

"Qin Chaodong! What do you mean!" Straight to the point, Lin Jiale's voice came from the other end of the phone, a little annoyed and a little aggrieved.

He grew up in a honeypot, and he has a sweet mouth. He is easy-going and easy-going, but as soon as he officially announced his relationship, he was slapped in the face by his boyfriend.

Although the media has no concrete evidence, no one inside or outside the circle knows about Pei Han's secret love for Qin Chaodong.

In the past, Qin Chaodong would take the initiative to avoid suspicion, but what about today? Posting a group photo and marking the 10th anniversary, I simply didn't take him seriously as my boyfriend.

The questioning tone immediately reminded Qin Chaodong of the endless quarrel between himself and the other party. He said firmly, "Pei Han is my agent."

Lin Jiale, who just wanted to wait for her boyfriend to give in, immediately became furious, "Qin Chaodong, you..."

He debuted early, a full eight years younger than Qin Chaodong. He was supported and pampered in everything. Before the curse words could be uttered, he shed tears first and made a muffled nasal sound.

Qin Chaodong's face was expressionless.

After the next few years, he would have known that Lin Jiale was far from innocent as he seemed on the surface. Tears were the opponent's best weapon.

But his voice suddenly softened: "Okay, okay, okay, baby, I was wrong. What do you want to eat tomorrow morning? I'll bring it to you."

The separation between his eyes and tone of voice made him look extremely weird.

Lin Jiale on the other end of the phone didn't notice at all, and deliberately ordered a few snacks that needed to be queued before hanging up the phone, humming a song, and opened an anonymous email.