Arc 4: Chapter 98

Most of the time, Song Xiu is not a person who likes to waste.

  But due to circumstances, he could only let Xiaoshou down this time and apologize to the imperial physician in his heart.

  The person who diagnosed Song Xiu's pulse every day recently was still the tough-mouthed but soft-hearted Zhang Yuanpan. With a cold-faced guard like Huo Ye following him, he never thought that the young man would take advantage of the situation to sell the medicine. He just assumed that the other party's vitality was greatly damaged and he was too weak to be nourished. He changed the prescription again and again, and considered it over and over again, almost pulling out all his beard.

  The only thing to be thankful for was that before the weather turned completely warm, the deepest arrow wound on the young man's chest finally showed signs of scabbing, thus saving him from the pain of repeated festering.

  During this period, Jing Ye came several times, but he was never able to talk to the young man. At first, he suspected that the other party was deliberately avoiding him. However, no matter how many imperial doctors he called, he got the same result:

  The disease is gradually gone, and it is normal for the patient to be weak, drowsy and listless.

  Soon, under the instruction of the emperor of the time, all kinds of rare medicinal materials poured into the Linhua Palace like water. If you didn't know, you would think that a distinguished person lived there.

  With such a big commotion, it was naturally difficult to hide it from the protagonist.

  Despite having the title of queen, Lin Jingyi could still enter and leave Jingye's study where he reviewed memorials at will, and he was also in charge of all palace affairs. But this time, Lin Jingyi was kept in the dark from beginning to end.

  As for the person in Linhua Palace, the eunuchs, guards, imperial doctors... everyone knew about it tacitly, and no one dared to leak the news.

  By the time Lin Jingyi noticed something was wrong, half a month had passed. The servant who was in charge of serving him was even more angry, "Sir, could it be that His Majesty has a new lover?"

  Lin Jingyi shook his head.

  Having known each other since they were young, he trusted Jingye's feelings for him, but no matter what the reason, he hated the feeling of being deceived.

  "Amo," Lin Jingyi said, frowning and putting down the poetry collection in his hand, "accompany me to Linhua Palace." Compared to hearing it from others, seeing the facts with one's own eyes is closer to the truth.

  The servant named Amo responded immediately.

  He grew up with Lin Jingyi since he was a child, and even after entering the palace, he always put his own son first.

  It was early morning court, Jing Ye was not there, and there were only a handful of people who dared to stop Lin Jingyi. From a distance, the commander of the guards standing guard outside the Linhua Palace saw the carriage that was exclusively for the Queen, and he immediately felt overwhelmed and secretly cursed.

  Song Xiu, who used the excuse of resting his eyes to accompany Xiao Twelve in the sea of ​​consciousness to watch TV series, was very happy, [Finally here. ]

  For a whole half month, if no variable to stir up the stagnant water appeared again, he was afraid that he would be idle to the point of rottenness.

  4404Press the pause button, [Do you think Lin Jingyi will help Lu Tingyun? ]

  [You have to try to know.] After quickly going through the original storyline, Song Xiu prayed silently, [I hope the protagonist this time is not a love-brained person who is only interested in catching an adulterer.]