Arc 5: Chapter 134

Song Xiu was indeed a little tired.

  At first I just planned to lie on the bed and take a nap, but my consciousness gradually became dizzy.

  Worried that washing would reignite Huo Ye's anger, he didn't even change into his pajamas. He hastily took off his coat, shoes and socks and wrapped himself in the quilt.

  Behind him, dark tentacles waved and silently swept the fallen vital signs detector under the bed, never to be seen again.

  He knew that thing was related to Mu Ziqian.

  According to human terms, it should be called a token of love. The colorful words in the live broadcast room would make her very excited whenever she saw the silver-white color exposed on the young man's cuffs.

  It seems that a piece of metal alone can prove that the young man has not forgotten.

  Although what is stored in the watch is... indeed the past love between the other party and Mu Ziqian.

  Thinking of this, Huo Ye frowned again.

  Looking down from above, he stared at Song Xiu who was sleeping with her eyes closed, as if he wanted to stare a flower out of her. The other person smiled so gently and beautifully in front of the camera, as if she could easily win all the likes in the world, but towards himself, she always had a cold face, spoke harshly and with sarcasm.

  The peace at the first meeting was like the moon in the water, which shattered into a hundred petals after He revealed His true desires.

  But Huo Ye did not regret it.

  Because it was impossible for her to follow the young man's wishes, be obedient and leave. Even if he came a thousand times, he would still make the other party angry.

  rustling.

  A soft arm stretched out from the trouser leg, slender and long, easily bypassing the obstruction of the quilt and fishing out the communicator from the left pocket of the young man's trousers.

  Perhaps the area nearby was too sensitive, Song Xiu frowned, turned over, and wrapped the quilt tighter. The young man immediately became more aggressive, pretending to be captured, hiding in the comfortable warmth, and entangled himself around the young man's waist.

  Then, he was grabbed by Huo Ye, who was the main person.

  ——Things that have a faint consciousness should stay away from their prey.

  Even though that consciousness is not essentially different from Him, it is merely the most straightforward embodiment of desire.

  Reluctantly, under the threat of being torn off, the snake-like tentacles stopped trying to drill into the young man's shirt, and crawled out with a communicator connected to the star network.

  Huo Ye searched the definition of bed partner temporarily.

  And after one breath, he fully understood the communicator and skillfully adjusted it to silent mode.

  As if to make up for all the fatigue accumulated in the previous half month, Song Xiu slept soundly in the quiet and tidy staff dormitory.

  Until a faint knock on the door woke him up.

  It was dark and there was a dim night light on at the bedside. In the dim light, a tall black shadow stood by the door and took something with his hand.

  Rubbing his brows, Song Xiu sat up and called, "Huo Ye?"

  Having just finished a long sleep, his voice was a little hoarse, so even though his tone was cold, the tail end of the sound was still sticky, revealing an unusual intimacy.