Arc 5: Chapter 135

Almost out of some kind of masculine instinct, Mu Ziqian scrutinized the man in front of him critically.

  A second later, he had to admit that apart from his unknown family background and occupation, the other party was not inferior to himself, and in terms of appearance, he was even better.

  So good that he looks like an oversized gigolo.

  In fact, Mu Ziqian seldom used such rude words, but he actually felt a deep dislike for this guy who suddenly appeared.

  It was related to An Qing, but not only related to An Qing. For no reason, Mu Ziqian remembered those bloody rituals and his brows were deeply knitted together.

  After a brief silence, he heard the young man calmly correct him, "You called the wrong name."

  Mu Ziqian suddenly withdrew his thoughts.

  He knew that he was married to An Chen, and after confirming An Qing's situation, he should have drawn a clear line between himself and the latter. However, his heart was still hanging with these three words.

  ...and fell heavily again.

  Because the young man immediately added the next sentence, "He is a man, he cannot be a daughter-in-law."

  "You should look up the dictionary carefully."

  Huo Ye nodded obediently, "Oh."

  Finally, he asked, "What is a dictionary? Can you teach me?"

  After surfing the Star Network for more than ten minutes, He had already gained a preliminary understanding of human civilization, but He was happy to play dumb in front of the young man in exchange for some patience to "help the weak."

  "If you're free, you can." Surprised at Huo Ye's cooperation, Song Xiu agreed and turned his gaze back to Mu Ziqian. "I'm sorry, he doesn't quite understand human rules."

  Mu Ziqian personally piloted the battleship to leap here, and he only watched the live broadcast for a few minutes while rushing to the port of the capital star. There was no scene introducing mermaids.

  That's why he was unprepared for Huo Ye's appearance.

  But the young man's attitude could not be faked. The man stood slightly back, supporting himself on the door frame with his right hand. At first glance, his arms almost encircled the former.

  A provocative and possessive pose.

  An Qing, however, adapted very well.

  Subconsciously, you classify people as belonging to your own territory and make excuses for them.

  "It's okay," Mu Ziqian said, pretending to mention it casually and ignoring Huo Ye, "As long as you are safe, do you want to come back to the capital star with me? Evan and the others miss you very much."

  Evan, the original owner's teacher and boss, was an old naughty boy who was cheerful all day long and often mingled with young people. Song Xiu initially planned to send a distress signal to him, but gave up after meeting Huo Ye.

  "I want to rest for a while." He refused decisively, not interested in getting involved in the protagonist's battle. "The variety show schedule should be very tight? That won't delay you."

  "goodbye."

  The drooping hand was clenched into a fist, and the wedding ring on the ring finger was also painful. His Adam's apple rolled and Mu Ziqian tightened his jaw, "Goodbye."