Arc 6: Chapter 160

No one expected Song Xiu to fight back.

  After all, he looks only the size of a palm and is cute. No matter how you look at him, he should be the kind of soft and pitiful little thing who would fall over if poked.

  With the spiritual power of the foundation-building period, Bai Yu could stand and resist without any injury, but the snowball was obviously aimed at his nose. Subconsciously, Bai Yu turned his head to avoid it.

  But it was in vain.

  The angle was extremely tricky, as if he had calculated all the possible escape routes for him. Before Bai Yu could put up the protective shield, the icy snowball was hit directly on his left cheek and shattered into pieces.

  Honestly speaking, it didn't hurt that much, as the snowball was just made temporarily and was loose. If Bai Yu had been more cautious and really regarded Song Xiu as his opponent, he could have avoided getting hurt at all.

  But the snowflakes sliding down my skin were too glaring.

From an outsider's perspective, it looked like Bai Yu took the initiative to move his face forward and was slapped.

  They looked at each other in bewilderment. Suddenly, only the sound of wind remained around them, blowing across the magic circle on the top of Lunjian Peak like a bowl. Several eyes quietly swept over Huo Ye who was sitting in the main seat, obviously suspecting that the latter was secretly helping the chubby rabbit.

  Bai Yu also thinks so.

  After joining Qingyun Sect, he has always been loved and pampered, whether it is the head teacher, other brothers and sisters, including the most rigid and strict law enforcement elders, everyone likes him and is close to him. When encountering danger or controversy, they always unconsciously favor him a little more.

  Although Huo Ye acted cold all the way to Lunjian Peak, Bai Yu could feel that it was just his nature and he had no intention of targeting him.

  However, he never thought that the other party would bully his nephew for a spiritual pet.

  Under the thousand-year-old pine tree at the top of Lunjian Peak, there is a round stone bench table for the lecturers to rest. A snow-covered paper umbrella is propped up at the side of his legs. A handsome young man with a crane-patterned cloak on his shoulders sits on the right, seemingly unaware of Bai Yu's grievance. He picks up the teacup and looks up, "Go on."

  continue?

  What to continue?

  If the doubts in his heart could be turned into words, Lunjian Peak would definitely be filled with question marks at this moment. Huo Ye opened his thin lips and said lightly, "Aren't you going to compete?"

  "Don't worry, I don't have the habit of cheating."

  After returning to the Sixth World, this was the first time that Song Xiu heard Huo Ye call himself the real master. These two words, which conveyed a sense of distance and superiority, immediately made Bai Yu's face freeze.

  Because he had indeed had similar speculations in his mind.

  But when it comes to really competing with a spirit pet, Bai Yu feels a little embarrassed as if he is being teased. At the Nascent Soul stage, if he were placed in other sects, he could be an elder in charge of a peak.

  Now all we can do is to entertain each other?

  Being in a difficult situation, he pursed his lips tightly, making Huo Ye look even more aggressive.