Arc 1: Chapter 11

In this battle, Huo Ye gained a total of 300,000 followers.

  It may not sound like much at first, but there are real people behind these manually followed accounts, and they are real dehydration data.

  Coupled with the fact that Huo Ye's old fans are relatively Buddhist, and do not quarrel but only benefit, and have steadily won the favor of the melon-eaters, the plan is progressing very smoothly, perfectly avoiding most possible accidents.

  Even Song Xiu, an agent who appeared out of nowhere, was thanked one after another by Huo Ye's fans, either politely or sincerely.

  In the evening, the heat gradually subsides.

  Song Xiu, who carefully grasped the direction of public opinion, could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

  The last "claim" was a stroke of genius. Although it was not his original intention, the response was good. It seems that after being in the circle for a long time, Huo Ye also has his own opinions on publicity.

  The lounge was stuffy. Song Xiu raised his hands to loosen his collar and tried on makeup before taking pictures. Huo Ye worked on it intermittently all afternoon. At first, he followed the other person to supervise the work. Later, he found that this person was not nervous or stiff at all. He was aesthetically pleasing. Online, just find a place to concentrate on your work.

  When Song Xiu wanted to get up and stretch his muscles, Huo Ye in costume gently opened the door.

  "I thought you would be sleepy." The props prepared by the crew were real myopia glasses, which he pulled slightly to the lower position of the bridge of his nose. The loose white coat was slightly messy, but very clean. Huo Ye took it off first and put it away. , then picked up a new bottle of mineral water and stood next to Song Xiu.

  "One thing is true. The location is remote enough and very quiet."

  Rubbing her temples, Song Xiu raised her head and moved her neck, "How about a makeup photo?"

  "No problem, but Director Han just wants to shoot a scene tonight." Huo Ye, who was used to walking alone, paused and said, "It will be a long time. I asked Du Li to buy some porridge. After dinner, You go back and rest first."

  Song Xiu raised his eyebrows, "Qin Chaodong is here too?"

  Huo Ye shook his head.

  Song Xiu: "Then why are you forcing me to leave?"

  Although he really didn't plan to live on the set with Huo Ye forever, leaving on his own and being missed by others were two different feelings after all.

  Expelled?

  The word was a bit strong, but there was a smile in the young man's voice, and he was in a good mood. Huo Ye was dazzled by the slightly curved peach blossom eyes and thought, no wonder Du Li always said it was a pity that the other party did not become a star. Many colleagues adjusted When signing a contract, I always look forward to signing someone under the other party.

  The young man in front of him and Li Xu were two completely different people.

  By some strange coincidence, Huo Ye walked into the clothing room, rummaged through his original clothes, and took out the gift he had prepared long ago, hidden in his coat pocket.

  It is a sapphire blue watch with a white gold chain, lying quietly in a pure black velvet box. The overall look is elegant and more like a beautiful decoration than a timing tool.