Arc 2: Chapter 31

The moment Huo Ye's heart stopped beating, Song Xiu also pulled herself away from the first small world.

When he opened his eyes again, he was sitting on a wooden bench, with hot sunlight streaming in through the gaps in the leaves, and children playing tirelessly in the distance.

It must be heatstroke.

Feeling dizzy and weak in limbs, Song Xiu made a rational judgment and quickly determined the identity of the original owner based on the season, location, and clothes, and dug out the memories related to him.

Lin Yiqiao lives in a small world evolved from "true and false young master stories".

Unfortunately, as the male supporting actor whose role is only ranked fourth, he is neither a real young master nor a fake young master. He is even a wage earner who often needs to work overtime.

There are three protagonists in total, the real young master Sheng Rui, the fake young master Sheng Hang, and the protagonist Su Yun, who has been betrothed to the Sheng family since childhood.

That's right, a baby kiss between two men. It is said that the protagonist's love for each other was decided while the protagonist was still in her belly.

It is a classic routine of family marriage, marriage first, love later.

As for Lin Yiqiao, he is the childhood of the protagonist Gong Sheng Rui . Before he recognized his biological parents, the two families had always been neighbors. They had known each other since they were children, and had been inseparable from elementary school to university.

When he was young, Lin's parents quarreled all day long and took it out on their children when they got angry. The original owner often went to school with injuries all over his body. The teacher visited his home several times but couldn't do anything. He called the police and only criticized and educated him.

Children are the most susceptible to the influence of adults. The bad habits of parents spread quickly among neighbors. Some parents were afraid that Lin Yiqiao would become a bad learner, so they simply told their children to stay away from the original owner.

The original owner was a boring gourd, sitting in the corner with his head bowed all day long. Over time, he became isolated from the whole class.

At this time, it was Sheng Rui who pulled him out of the gloomy darkness.

He was born the king of children. Although Sheng Rui was in the next class, he insisted on playing with his original owner after class every day and going to and from school together. Everyone wanted to make friends with Sheng Rui, and his attitude towards the original owner also improved.

Sheng Rui has a good brain, but Lin Yiqiao is mediocre. Fortunately, the original owner worked hard enough. Starting from junior high school, the two were not only in the same school but also in the same class. What separated them again was their college major.

Sheng Rui's score was high enough and he chose Q University of Finance according to his wish. Lin Yiqiao had always struggled with mathematics and could barely get into Q University, so he basically had no choice.

The turning point of fate appears here.

The protagonist Su Yun becomes Sheng Rui's new roommate, and gradually notices something strange while getting along with him, and helps Sheng Rui find his biological parents;

Lin Yiqiao failed one class after another because of too much pressure, and was persuaded to quit in his sophomore year.

Due to a strange combination of circumstances, the distance between the original owner and Sheng Rui became wider and wider.