Arc 3: Chapter 77

In the lounge, Song Xiu took off his coat, which had almost no traces of wetness, and sniffed curiously, [Is it perfume? 】

  It evaporates so quickly and has no smell. How can I complain to Huo Ye about my grievances in a while?

  [Although I said it is non-toxic, but are you too 'brave'?] Holding his forehead silently, 4404 said, [The analysis results are out. It is an enhancer specifically targeting omega pheromones and will only react when it encounters air. 】

  However, what is the difference between using this thing on the host and wasting it?

  In the blink of an eye, it suddenly remembered something and quickly pulled out another piece of data, [Oops...] The host just squeezed out from the crowd of over-enthusiastic guests. The clothes and sleeves were originally too weak to be caught by the sense of smell. Pheromones, at this moment, have been amplified countless times by drugs.

  Before he finished speaking, there was a click, and the door to the lounge was pushed open.

  Song Xiu turned around and looked at the person who came, surprised, "Mr. Huo?" How come he came so fast?

  The suit sat upright in the wheelchair. The other party rarely answered his words and almost subconsciously turned around and locked the door.

  Song Xiu:......

  It was strange that although he was in a small world with low martial arts, he felt dangerous for the first time in a long time. Song Xiu had never seen Huo Ye's eyes so dark and heavy, as if he had lost his rationality and became more like a beast.

  [Of course it's strange,] Afraid of missing any chance to speak, 4404 spoke quickly, [You are now a mixture of large omega pheromones. 】

  Not only is the concentration about to reach the warning line, but it is also extremely messy.

  [Have you heard of Cthulhu in the cat world? ] trying to use metaphors to bring the host into the world of AO, it explained, [Owners who have just visited a cat cafe are often rejected by their cats. 】

  The Huo Ye in front of him was the domestic cat.

  But considering the identity of the opponent's alpha, things may develop in the direction of locking it into a small dark room.

  【Dah ah. 】 Without thinking, Song Xiu refused.

  He could accept the drugging scene that was 10,000 times more vulgar than this, but he couldn't accept Huo Ye being moved by other omega's pheromones.

  If the other person lost control, he would knock them unconscious.

  Huo Ye also noticed the boy's tension.

  Omega's pheromones should be the most fatal attraction for alphas, but what Huo Ye wanted to do at this time was to drive them all away.

  He hated being dominated by instinct.

  In his eyes, those men and women who were brought together by the heat of union and who kept saying that they were in love with each other were no different from puppets controlled by pheromones.

  However, this time, apart from disgust, what surged in Huo Ye's chest was more anger, like a scroll in his collection that was marked by others.

  In particular, he saw the confusion in the young man's eyes, the ignorance that belonged only to beta, and his anger towards the initiator instantly reached its peak.

  "Come," Huo Ye stretched out his hand toward Song Xiu, trying to put on a gentle expression, "Who invited you here?"

 When your skin is close to each other, you can use your own pheromones to dispel those annoying, O smells.