Arc 5: Chapter 147

The most innocent kiss since they met each other unexpectedly revealed Huo Ye's true colors unconsciously.

  Tentacles as flexible as flowing water playfully emerged from the trouser legs. Before they could twist and wrap around the young man's calves, Huo Ye gathered his thoughts and stabilized himself back to human form.

  Song Xiu seemed to have sensed something and looked down, "Is it you?" She touched him coldly.

  Because of the action of getting close to Huo Ye's Adam's apple just now, Song Xiu's hand was still on Huo Ye's shoulder. While speaking, her warm breath brushed across the latter's neck, causing intermittent itch.

  From Huo Ye's perspective, it was the snow-white skin hidden under the collar of the young man.

  He couldn't help but raise his hand and press it.

  And the young man's reaction was indeed like a cat being picked up by the scruff of the neck. He raised his head and glared at him with his beautiful peach blossom eyes, asking silently but vividly, "What?"

  Huo Ye honestly kissed the tip of that small nose, "I want to kiss you."

  But this thought was a little different from usual, like the warmest current in the ocean, making Him feel that it would be nice to sit with the young man until the end of time.

  Song Xiu smiled and relaxed his back, leaning into Huo Ye's arms. Finally, he gently poked the other's hard knee, "You really don't want to show me?"

  He feels that his acceptance level is quite high.

  Huo Ye pursed his lips. He was clearly moved by the young man's coquettish intimacy, but he had to go against his desire to gain understanding and confess, "You will die."

  Without the buffer of dreams, even if the other person's soul energy is full, it may collapse in an instant.

  That's why He had to disguise himself as a creature that the young man knew and get along with him, not just because He considered that the image of a mermaid would make it easier to win Song Xiu's favor.

  He should have been unconscious and unconscious, just like the sun and the moon hanging high in the sky of the ancient blue star, just existing, but recently, he learned fear from a tiny human.

  Or it can be called cherishing.

  Human emotions are too complicated, and most of the time, Huo Ye finds it difficult to distinguish the difference between the two. But there is no doubt that he now does not want the young man to get hurt.

  Especially when it comes from one's own harm.

  But Song Xiu showed no intention of backing down.

  Being able to travel through countless small worlds without getting lost, the Quick Travel Bureau naturally has ways to protect its employees. What's more, thanks to the original world, his soul was already tough enough before he officially joined the company.

  Due to confidentiality regulations, Song Xiu raised his chin and looked into Huo Ye's dark eyes. He had a lot of explanations to offer, but in the end he could only say dryly, "Trust me."

  It sounds extremely unconvincing.

  Unexpectedly, the next second, his body tilted and he suddenly fell into something familiar and soft.

  Perhaps in an attempt to appear as harmless as possible, Huo Ye's tentacles and suckers were all hidden inside his body. At first glance, Huo Ye looked round and plump, like the most common monsters in comics from world .