Arc 3: Chapter 64

The secretary came to the rescue and it was certainly not difficult to pick up a few pieces of luggage.

  Knowing that he was causing trouble to the hotel, Song Xiu also transferred money through a payment app and asked the other party to help him pay an extra cleaning fee.

  "I didn't think much about it when I moved in," said Li Lifeng. Huo Ye had already rebooked his flight back to City S. Song Xiu filled his stomach with milk bread and felt a little sleepy. He leaned against the car window and explained, "It's just tonight..."

  He didn't say anything else, and Huo Ye didn't ask any further questions.

  The rest of the sick meal was eaten by the secretary with tears: after eating this meal, I have to find time to go to the gym, otherwise I will stand next to my boss with a big belly, which will be too ugly.

  Although with his workload, it is also a challenge to gain weight.

  Before taking off, Fu Ze sent another text message: [Uncle, the person I asked you to check...]

  The trip was always first class. The boy next to him was already covered with a blanket, with his back to him, curled up to rest. Huo Ye said coldly, "He's fine." 】

  It's obviously the truth, but it makes 4404 taste a bit bad.

  Fu Ze on the other end of the phone felt relieved.

  Huo Ye's style of dealing with things has always been like this. Even with him, he was not friendly because of his "uncle-nephew" relationship. But since the other party said it was okay, Xu Le must be in normal condition at the moment.

  Maybe the wrist cutting happened later?

  In his previous life, the person who discovered Xu Le's suicide was the waiter who came to clean the room. Fu Ze only knew that the time of Xu Le's death was from eight to ten o'clock the night before. He did not get a more specific investigation report.

  It is now 9:30 pm China time, and I contacted Huo Ye an hour ago. Calculated, it is indeed possible that I prevented Xu Le from doing something stupid in disguise before he made up his mind.

  After successfully passing the security check, Fu Ze hurried to the airport and wanted to send a message to the boy, but he was afraid of irritating the other person. In the end, he could only hope that this flight would be faster and faster.

  Unexpectedly, at two o'clock in the morning, when the tired Fu Ze rushed to the Red Maple Hotel in City C, what he got was the words "the building is empty".

  Xu Le checked out of the room, and the front desk didn't know where he was going after that.

  ——Actually, they know, but they must keep their mouths shut when Secretary Huo comes to pick people up in person.

  The young master of the Fu family belongs to the young master of the Fu family. The surname of the Red Maple Hotel is Huo. Workers must recognize who is their real boss.

  On the surface, it was a peaceful breakup. Fu Ze deleted the chat history with Xu Le, but his number was still there. He could make calls, but there was no response.

  It's so late, where can the other party go?

  Hotels other than Hongfeng?

  In fact, Song Xiu did not go to the hotel or return to the dormitory, but was taken to the Huo family's old house by someone.

  The welfare home had a shortage of beds. No matter whether it was winter or summer vacation, the original owner always applied to stay in school while working in city S. This trip was probably the most outrageous wayward trip in his life.