Arc 3: Chapter 85

The pajamas that attracted most of Song Xiu's attention when he entered the door were finally put on by himself.

  The pure black silk is wrapped in bright red and white snow, which can cover the middle of the thigh, especially the skin from the back of the neck to the shoulders. There is simply no good spot.

  He must be extremely tired. His raven-black eyelashes are densely drooped, casting a small light green shadow under his eyes. He rests his forehead on the chest of the man next to him, and does not wake up even if he lets the other man play with his hair at will.

  He waited until someone shook his shoulder and said with gentle coaxing, "Ah Xiu?"

  "Get up and eat first."

  Reflexively, Song Xiu lifted up the quilt and hid herself in it like an ostrich.

  The conscience of heaven and earth, which author was the first to build the ABO world? In terms of night sports, someone's energy is ridiculously good. He is a beta and really can't bear it.

  Huo Ye, who was blocked by him, was very patient and dug him out of the quilt bit by bit, like opening a gift, "Be careful, be careful of your stomachache."

  Stomachache?

  The jar broke and fell to the ground. Song Xiu thought, if filling his stomach means having to do it again, he might as well let him starve to death.

 "I promise, this time it's just about eating." He gently helped the boy up and put a pillow behind his waist. Huo Ye picked up the bowl on the bedside table and let the boy lean into his arms, " ah."

  Without even opening her eyelids, Song Xiu opened her mouth perfunctorily.

  He felt that his and Huo Ye's identities were completely different.

  At least for this second, he looked more like the sick patient who was bad at walking.

  Moreover, last night he was so carried away by someone's beauty and pity that he completely forgot that the other person could walk for a short time and was coaxed into being self-sufficient, almost breaking his waist from exhaustion.

  Most importantly, how do you get knots when you eat a navel orange? !

  He even doubted for a moment that he would be impaled.

  Thinking of this, Song Xiu couldn't help it and glared at Huo Ye feebly.

  What she received in exchange was a light kiss that landed on her eyes.

  Song Xiu's anger collapsed instantly.

  The man who wishes to please the young man calls out: "Ah Xiu."

  Song Xiu was not surprised at all, "Yeah."

  ——At the most critical moment last night, the other party insisted on letting him choose a name exclusive to Huo Ye. He still preferred his own name to baby and madam.

  At that time, he was in a daze, thinking only of relief, so he casually said that "Ah Xiu" often appeared in his memories before he was thrown into the orphanage. Maybe it had something to do with his real name. Fortunately, Huo Ye didn't dig into it, and instead called him "Ah Xiu". It has to be very natural.

  But, wait...last night?

  With his peripheral vision scanning the pheromone detector and electronic clock beside the bed, Song Xiu suddenly woke up. Because of the date on it, two and a half days had passed since he entered this room.