Arc 6: Chapter 167

In my impression, young people always speak tough but are soft-hearted.

  Even though he was touched and bumped by me, and even stroked from his back to the tip of his tail on purpose, he never showed such a ferocious look as if he was ready to perish together with me.

  The cold and damp air lingered all around, making the opponent's fiery red fur lose its luster and appear dull and listless. Huo Ye keenly discovered that his perspective seemed to be two inches shorter.

  At the same time, you lose control of your body.

  His feet were lifted against his will, and he moved closer to the young man who had retreated to the corner. His boiling blood rushed to his eardrums, and his heart was beating like a drum. Huo Ye could clearly distinguish the pity, excitement, and the raging desire to completely possess the other person surging in his chest.

  That was the emotion that once belonged to Chu Feng.

  Excited, full, and vaguely revealing an abnormal chaos, as if the only thing worth caring about in the world is "taking advantage of a beautiful woman".

  As a detached bystander, Huo Ye should have been calm because he already knew the ending: the Red Fox would win, stepping on the corpse of the abuser.

  The boiling anger was like a raging fire, burning his soul.

  As if infected by the young man's gaze, Huo Ye for the first time felt the desire to kill someone, and was so impulsive that he tried to change the ending in a memory.

  But the past is the past.

  The moment the sharp nails scratched the throat, the Sword Master trapped in Chu Feng's body commented calmly, almost cruelly, that the young man was still too soft-hearted, he should be allowed to feel the pain of his flesh being torn while awake, scratching that ugly face with claws one by one, what's the fun of fainting early?

  "Tick-tock."

  "Tick-tock."

  Blood splattered, staining the young man's raven-black eyelashes red, and then slowly slid down his small chin, giving people the illusion that he was crying.

  He escaped from the killing spree by overcoming his superiors, but there was no relief or joy in the young man's eyes. Instead, they were filled with sorrow, as if he had lost his last place to stay, feeling desolate and lonely.

  Subconsciously, Huo Ye raised his hand, wanting to wipe off the hot and filthy dirt on the other person, wanting to hug him, wanting to tell Song Xiu that no matter what, he still had Mingyue Peak...

  And there is Huo Ye.

  A Taoist companion who has formed a bond.

  However, the moment he broke free from Chu Feng's restraints, the illusion in front of him disappeared completely, and only invisible air remained in the man's tightened arms.

  Next to the coffin made of nanmu, stood a dazed soul, translucent and as thin as a piece of paper, which looked like it would be blown away by the wind.

  "Huo Ye? Wake up." He had never expected that his junior fellow apprentice would be haunted by a memory that did not belong to him. Chong He hurriedly cast a spell to protect the remaining soul, and then spoke, "...what did you see?"

  The man's joints were stiff as if they were rusted. He slowly turned around and clenched his five hanging fingers silently, "Hua Rong is telling the truth."

  Perhaps all the anomalies discovered previously had laid enough groundwork. When Chonghe actually heard the answer, he was not surprised, but felt a sense of calm as if everything had settled.