Arc 2: Chapter 32

Half an hour later, hospital.

  After sending away the boy's family who had expressed their gratitude so much, Huo Ye sat in front of Song Xiu's hospital bed, holding a stack of receipts.

  The pure white pillows and bedding made the young man's face look even more bleak. Thanks to the friendship between the other party and Sheng Rui's childhood sweetheart, Huo Ye knew that the other party's parents had long since divorced and each had formed a new family. In this city, apart from himself, There is probably no one left to rely on.

  Anemia, gastric ulcer, and even a little malnutrition... Sheng Rui has been married for almost a year, but this man still hasn't let go and returned to his hometown to miss his old love.

  But nothing surprising.

  Ever since Huo Ye could remember, Lin Yiqiao had been the little tail behind Sheng Rui. During the last winter vacation, Sheng Rui offered to take him to City B and visit the target college to cheer him up for next year's college entrance examination.

  Huo Ye was actually not interested and didn't need encouragement, but he couldn't stand his parents' nagging, so he had to accept this "kindness".

  At that time, Sheng Rui had recognized his biological parents and wanted to take him to live in the Shengjia Villa in City B. Huo Ye refused, and the place where he finally settled became the apartment rented by Lin Yiqiao.

  Late one night, Huo Ye, who had always been sleepy, heard a noise and pushed the door open, accidentally breaking into a scene where a drunk Sheng Rui and a young man were kissing each other.

  --That was actually the first and only kiss between the original owner and Sheng Rui in the novel.

  No, maybe not even one, after all, I didn't really get to kiss him.

  In the original world line, Sheng Rui's fake brother had not yet been replaced by Huo Ye. Song Xiu calculated the time and waited for the others to come out. Pretending to be panicked, she asked the young man to keep it a secret for them.

  But now, all those memories poured into Huo Ye's head.

  He stared at the messages popping up on WeChat, feeling a little irritated for no reason:

  [Sheng Rui: Why hang up on me? 】

  [Sheng Rui: Where is Yi Qiao? Have you seen him! 】

  [Sheng Rui:...He's not injured, right? And you? Are you ok? 】

  [Sheng Rui: Xiaoye, please reply to my brother. 】

  It was strange, both inside and outside the words sounded like the other party had already guessed that something would happen to the Youth Club.

  As the younger brother who is six years younger than Sheng Rui, Huo Ye is not close to him. He is an unexpected child. He takes his mother's surname. There is an overly dazzling little sun at home, which will naturally weaken the presence of the stars.

  Even the stars shine.

  After the mystery surrounding the real and fake young master was solved, Sheng Rui returned to the Sheng family in City B, while Sheng's father and mother in City H focused their attention on their eldest son Sheng Hang, whom they had reacquainted with.

  The gap of the past twenty years needs to be filled urgently, the younger son has always been independent, and Huo Ye's college entrance examination is about to take place, so they still accompany the depressed Sheng Hang to travel and relax;