Arc 5: Chapter 146

Prepared to be liquidated in advance, but what he got after opening the door was a basket of sincere love words. Song Xiu blinked slowly and patted the mermaid's back tentatively, "Huo Ye?"

  The arms around his waist suddenly tightened.

  "I'm not angry," Song Xiu felt as if he was being entangled by a tail, and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I don't think you did anything wrong either."

  "Be gentler? I can hardly breathe."

  Having said that, the young man in Huo Ye's arms did not struggle. He even relaxed his shoulders and neck like a cat that had let down its guard, becoming extremely soft.

  He was rarely at a loss.

  From the moment the young man defended himself in front of Mu Ziqian, his heart was filled with a strange and warm emotion, which extinguished the dark and damp anger.

  The answer from the Starnet Forum was still fresh in Huo Ye's mind. He straightened up slightly and looked into Song Xiu's eyes, "Really?" Allowing males to bear offspring is often considered an insult by humans.

  Even if it's just talk.

  "If you mean the discussion about reproduction," Song Xiu said frankly, "I believe you have no ill intentions."

  The mermaid's gaze immediately became intense.

  "Are you hungry?" Gently shaking the paper box in his left hand, Song Xiu, who was almost infatuated by the other person's stare, lowered his eyes and changed the subject, "I brought a cake."

  His need for food was almost zero, but Huo Ye liked to eat, sleep and do any meaningless things with the young man, so he finally let go of his arm and nodded.

  Changing shoes, changing coats, taking off masks... He followed Song Xiu closely throughout the whole process. With a height of about 1.9 meters, he looked harmless and well-behaved.

  4404 Youyou, [I think Mu Ziqian is probably mistaken.]

  Whose evil god is like this?

  We should really call the protagonist to come and see it with his own eyes.

  What Song Xiu was thinking about was that he had to have a serious talk with Huo Ye. Mu Ziqian clearly distinguished between public and private affairs and was very proactive. He was probably already sorting out the former's information and preparing to report it.

  But when he saw the mermaid happily opening the cake, he, who was always eloquent, didn't know how to start talking for a moment.

  Huo Ye from the fifth world seems fierce, powerful and dangerous. He believes in the law of the jungle and is often sharp and rude, but in fact he is purer than most humans.

  Believers pray actively, but ultimately have to blame the bad consequences on the being that responded. To some extent, this has a flavor of "those who are not of my kind must have different hearts."

  "Don't worry about me," the perfect sweetness bloomed on the tip of his tongue. Huo Ye keenly captured the fluctuations of the soul next to him, turned sideways, raised his hand, and slowly smoothed the young man's brow, "You can ask any questions you want, say anything you want."

Even though He has never agreed with humans' arbitrary definition of the unknown as God, if it is "An Qing", He is willing to answer the other party's doubts in the most gentle and understandable way.

  He wants to be believed in by young people.

  In other words, He is trying to show Himself and win the faith of young people.