Arc 2: Chapter 46

Three days later, Huo Ye's admission notice was sent to the school.

  There was no suspense about the fact that the head teacher of Q University personally called. Huo's father and mother did not pretend to be surprised. They were just happy, but rarely mentioned anything about Sheng Rui.

  On this day, Song Xiu woke up very early. When he went out, Huo Ye was already waiting downstairs.

  "Why don't you make a call?" Fortunately, the sunshine at seven or eight o'clock was still gentle. Song Xiu quickened his pace and stood next to the boy, "I have walked on the road to school for almost three years, and I can find it with my eyes closed."

  Huo Ye's expression remained as usual, "I'm used to it."

  He seemed to have learned to lie without a teacher. He obviously couldn't sleep well last night and got up at dawn, but now he acted calm and calm.

  When they lived together, the young man often went downstairs for morning jogs and bought some breakfast. Song Xiu didn't doubt him, looked at him and smiled, "Why are you wearing school uniform?"

  "The guard will definitely recognize your face."

  Huo Ye raised his eyebrows, "Because of good grades?"

  "Because he is handsome," Song Xiu felt that the other party urgently needed to improve his self-awareness, "Don't tell me that your class has never discussed the school beauty."

  Of course it was discussed.

  Huo Ye replied silently, no matter how accustomed he was to being alone, he no longer paid attention to gossip, and he was not so dull that he didn't even know that he was the so-called school idol.

  But he just wanted to pretend to be stupid, to ask questions knowingly, and to want the young man to praise him.

  ——From the direction other than his younger brother.

  "We should have discussed it," Huo Ye said, half truthfully, "I didn't pay attention."

  Song Xiu subconsciously asked, "Should I have received love letters?"

  He asked this out of pure curiosity. Humans are visual animals and have the instinct to pursue beauty. With Huo Ye's appearance, no one really cared about it. It would only make Song Xiu feel that it was a waste of natural resources, and he also cursed that the world's consciousness was biased to the point of blindness.

  "...Received it." Huo Ye said honestly.

  Not wanting to be misunderstood by young people as being in early love, he added, "I just received it."

  "And there are very few."

  According to what a drunk male classmate said at the graduation dinner, it was mainly because he was taciturn and seemed quite difficult to deal with that he "barely left a way for the majority of male compatriots to survive."

  Song Xiu's understanding was completely off track.

  "Senior year of high school is an important point in life." Although Huo Ye's character should not compete with Sheng Rui in this aspect, who can predict the young man's mind accurately and quickly found a reasonable explanation. Song Xiu comforted, "In the future There will be more."

  Huo Ye realized that the other party didn't think much about it:...

  Worried that the young man's words would be offended if he dropped them on the ground, he could only respond vaguely.