Arc 2: Chapter 58

Huo Ye was lying on the bed.

  The conversation between Huo's father and Huo's mother came faintly from the living room, and was obscured by the lines in the TV series.

  He knew that it would still take time for the two of them to fully accept the fact that he was in love with the young man, but it didn't matter, he had already made a good enough start.

  He took out his mobile phone and sent a message to the pinned dialog box marked as his boyfriend, [Teacher Axiu. 】

  【I miss you. 】

  ——"Xiu" is the suffix of the young man's pen name. Readers in the comment area often like to say "Teacher xx" when they praise others. Huo Ye has seen it many times, but this is the first time he calls him "Teacher xx".

  Song Xiu, who was sitting on the sofa, was startled. When the previous message popped up, he thought he had been pushed to the third dimension. After he saw who had sent what, he smiled again, da da. Da typed, [We were only separated for five hours. 】

  Huo Ye usually has to attend class all day long, but he has never been so clingy.

  [But I just miss my brother,] Instantly changing his name to something more likely to make the young man feel softer, Huo Ye asked, [What's for dinner? 】

  Song Xiu sent a screenshot of the takeout order, [You are not here and you are too lazy to do it. 】

  This is not a deliberate flirtation. Song Xiu always cooks casually, depending on his mood and interest. Otherwise, he would not always have a bunch of quick meals in the refrigerator.

  Then asked: [What about you? 】

  In most cases, Huo Ye didn't have the habit of taking pictures. After thinking about it, he clicked into Huo's mother's circle of friends, carefully selected and stole two.

  Save and forward in one go.

  The table was full, and although they were all home-cooked dishes, they looked very nice. Song Xiu breathed a sigh of relief, confirming that Huo's father and mother's concern for Huo Ye was not just lip service.

  [Uncle Sheng's craftsmanship is still so good. 】The original owner was often invited to Sheng Rui's house as a guest when he was a child. Song Xiu recognized who was cooking at a glance and praised him quite a lot.

  Huo Ye: [Brother likes it? 】

  Huo Ye: [Then I will start stealing from you tomorrow. 】

  Song Xiu, who was on the other end of WeChat, laughed while holding her phone.

  Although they were all trivial matters, we couldn't finish the conversation. Our parents were still in the living room. Huo Ye didn't call, and Song Xiu didn't ask any more questions. You said something to me, until the former asked to stop.

  【Are you sleepy? 】Noting that it was already the time for young people to go to bed and rest, Huo Ye typed, "Go to sleep, I will bring you breakfast tomorrow." 】

  After washing, Song Xiu curled up into the quilt with her eyes half-closed.

  Huo Ye's work and rest were so healthy that he also became healthy. Of course, health here must exclude some cases of doing night exercises.

  In a daze, he was too lazy to type, so he pressed his fingers and sent a short voice, "Yes."

  Soon, the same short message came back from the other side, the chat box was open, and the voice bar with a red dot on it played automatically——