Arc 1: Chapter 30

It was clear that Song Xiu had acted in countless passionate emotional dramas in the previous mission world, but Song Xiu blushed at Huo Ye's pure and somewhat simple confession.

  His ears felt hot, so he rubbed the back of the man's neck and hummed in a low voice as a response.

  So, when the assistant waiting at a nearby restaurant saw the two people walking in one after another, her sugar radar was beeping and she suddenly became confused:

  The birthday boy who received the gift was Brother Huo. Why now, when I look at him, Brother Pei looks more like the one who was flirted with?

  curious.

  But can't ask.

  A light bulb must have the consciousness of a light bulb.

  Song Xiu had no intention of adding any social aspect to this meal from the beginning, so there were only the three of them in the private room, which was a little short, but not deserted.

  The assistant ordered a cake in advance with the Q version of Huo Ye painted on it. Because Huo Ye's relationship with Song Xiu had not yet been made public, she asked for an extra piece of black chocolate made into a small brand and took it out when she arrived at the hotel.

  "Jam, I specially ordered a dish with jam," she said, taking a clean new chopstick and handing it to Song Xiu, "Brother Pei, hurry up and write your name on it."

  The signboard is very small, only half the size of an adult male's hand. It is a bit difficult to write on it with chopsticks. Although Song Xiu has the experience and ability to do it, he can definitely do it, but today he is a little selfish.

  "Draw a little person," Song Xiu put down her chopsticks with a very steady wrist, "Pei Han is a bit too difficult to write."

  The outline is so simple that it can't be simpler, but it can be easily seen that it is himself.

  The assistant on the side widened his eyes and said, "...It looks so similar." Are all agents today so curt?

  Then he took the initiative to ask for help and carefully inserted the processed Heiqiao brand onto the cake.

  Later in the evening, Huo Ye's Weibo updated a photo.

  The accompanying text is as concise as ever: [Thank you everyone. 】

  It was a rare selfie. Wearing a longevity crown, he held up his mobile phone so that Song Xiu and his assistant could be in the frame.

  When you zoom in, you can see that the roses in the corner are filled with letters from fans, the little assistant's face-up screen is broadcasting a video of congratulations, and Song Xiu has a still-complete cream cake in his hand.

  [Too many elements. 】

  [Found it, woo woo woo, the letter on the lower left was written by me. 】

  [Thank you, Brother Pei! Thanks little assistant! I never thought I could really hide it! 】

  【Happy birthday. 】

  【There will be another eleven years. 】

  Compared to Huo Ye's tender style of painting in the comment section, a certain super chatter named Hot Love Group is obviously much more excited:

  【Ah ah ah! Look what I found! The Q version of the villain on the stand is Manager Pei! 】

  [There is still a small piece missing in the upper left corner! 】