Arc 5: Chapter 128

For the first time, Huo Ye faced the cunning of human beings.

  The young man, wearing a large coat and barefoot, stood up and walked towards the cockpit. He seemed a little pitiful for staying where he was.

  Like being abandoned.

  It was only a few steps away, so of course he had a way to tie the young man back to his side. Unexpectedly, Huo Ye's tentacles took the lead, silently and quickly extending the jelly-like gelatin to prevent the gravel from cutting the other person's feet.

  He stared at the overly diligent mucus, frowning tightly, feeling puzzled.

  He wanted to possess the young man, and he could possess him, immediately, right here, but doing so did not seem to satisfy him, nor could it suppress the exasperating emptiness that welled up in his heart.

  Is this the feeling that young people talk about?

  It can even temporarily suppress physiological reactions.

  His steps were as firm as those of someone escaping from a devil's lair. In the blink of an eye, the other party had already walked a long way away.

  After playing around in the water for too long, the pants that originally wrapped the young man tightly were lost somewhere. Fortunately, the hem of his shirt was long enough to cover some of the scenery.

  ...but some of it is still exposed.

  The calves were covered with red marks from the fishtails, scattered on the young man's porcelain-like skin, like rising and falling silk threads binding each other, making it impossible to take your eyes off.

  Further up, the condition was not much better either, the red color was getting darker, probably because it was rubbed too much by something, it was swollen and hot, as if blood would drip from it if it was touched the slightest.

  "Don't follow me," Song Xiu turned around, keenly aware of the danger lurking behind him, "You sleep outside."

  The "jelly" that had just condensed into tentacles quietly fell back into mucus.

  He originally wanted to grab the young man's thin ankle, but the young man's sight and voice instantly drew his attention away. On the surface, he did not move at all. He patted his tail and said innocently, "I didn't."

  Song Xiu: ...You're the best.

  Due to their innate beauty and ethereal voices, most of the mermaids in the Alliance are engaged in the entertainment industry. The original owner is not a fan and knows very little about this race. However, one thing is certain: to date, there has been no star in the Alliance who relies on his tail to walk the red carpet.

  Looking at Huo Ye's appearance, this guy obviously couldn't change his legs and couldn't stay out of the water for a long time, which gave him the opportunity to bully the opponent.

  Considering the sneak attack of a bad fish that sneaked onto the shore last night, Song Xiu deliberately operated the button to move the cockpit further away. Before entering the bathroom, he took out a therapeutic device: [Good twelve. ]

  【Send it to him.】

  4404 Indifference: Bullying?

  Damn bullying.

  You are the one who has a hard mouth but a soft heart.

  However, the host wanted to take a shower, and it was idle anyway, so it easily cracked the firewall of the therapeutic device. 4404 walked out of the cabin smoothly on its four short legs with wheels.