Arc 1: Chapter 23

Facts have proved that Song Xiu's last words were just lip service.

  The L family he had previously arranged for Huo Ye had already passed the inspection and entered the schedule. In addition to magazine shooting, the variety show he mentioned yesterday also needs to be negotiated as soon as possible to avoid being intercepted by other colleagues.

  Huo Ye was on vacation, but Song Xiu was still busy.

  The little assistant with a keen sugar-addicted radar always felt that he had missed something important. He thought carefully about it for several times in his mind, but found nothing.

  Sneaking into the "Love Group" super talk, the sisters inside looked even worse than her: the main character has not been in the same frame for too long, so everyone can only cut off their own legs to produce food, and analyze the interaction between the red carpet and the live broadcast frame by frame. .

  ——The unbundling that Brother Pei said at the beginning will finally be implemented?

  This was the assistant's first reaction, but if you think about it carefully, Brother Huo and Brother Pei just didn't communicate with the outside world. Not to mention far away, just a few days ago, Brother Pei personally came to pick up Brother Huo at the "Journey" finals banquet. , the two of them stayed alone outside for a long time, before returning to the hotel near one o'clock.

  She almost fell asleep while waiting.

  "What are you looking at?" Song Xiu opened the car door and came out of the company and sat in the passenger seat. "Thank you for coming to pick me up, but where we are going today, we really need a girl."

  The assistant immediately put away his phone, "It's not hard, it's not hard. Anyway, Brother Huo has been working out at home recently, and I am also free when I am free."

  "The phone call didn't go into detail. Where are we going? It's so mysterious." Even Brother Huo kept it a secret.

  Planning a birthday party? No, no, Brother Huo's birthday is in winter.

  Is there any dinner party that requires a female companion?

  "Lin Wen, do you remember?" Song Xiu said after sending an address to the assistant on WeChat, "She contacted me recently and wanted to talk to me."

 Lin Wen.

  The little assistant had some vague impressions. She remembered that she was a girl who debuted in the talent show. She was gentle and gentle, and was born with a good voice. The sister-next-door type was relatively rare, so she even picked her up for a while.

  Unfortunately, the other group was ranked tenth and failed to form a group. They were signed separately by Xinxing Entertainment and released two singles. Later, they completely disappeared from the public eye.

  Now think about it, during the few months she worked at Xinxing Entertainment, she met many familiar faces, but she never met Lin Wen or heard any news about Lin Wen.

  Thinking of Brother Huo's previous experience, the assistant shuddered.

  "Brother Pei, you mean..." She failed to ask further.

  Song Xiu nodded, "That's why I just called you."

  On the one hand, he is a male and going to the appointment alone will inevitably put pressure on Lin Wen; on the other hand, no matter what the final outcome of Liang Haoyu is, he does not want to involve Huo Ye.

  The little assistant whispered, "Brother Huo is not a weak person." He didn't suffer any loss and took revenge on the spot.

  "I know," Song Xiu said, "but it was a bad memory after all."