Arc 3: Chapter 88

With Huo Ye in charge, the project progressed very smoothly.

  He has always been reticent when working, but he always hits the point when he speaks occasionally. This style is well-known in the industry. The only thing that confuses the partners is that the man has a cold face from beginning to end, although he can't tell who he is deliberately targeting. But in the end, the atmosphere in the conference room dropped to freezing point, and everyone couldn't help but speed up efficiency.

  The secretary on the side silently pushed up his glasses: There is no way. Before the meeting, Dr. Xu Xiao was still napping in the boss's lounge, and a certain alpha was reluctant to call someone. Two full hours had passed, and he knew that the other party was there. How difficult it is.

  Fortunately, the meeting was coming to an end. During a series of pleasantries about "nice cooperation", the secretary lowered his head to sort out the information. When he looked up again, the boss beside him had long disappeared.

  Several other collaborators also looked at each other in confusion: ...Why do you feel that Mr. Huo is in a hurry to get off work today?

  And these legs are as fast as flying. Which doctor is so capable? I will have to ask him for a recommendation someday.

  Unexpectedly, there was no need to "change the day". As soon as they went out, they saw Huo Ye standing in the corridor. The other party was talking to a young man with light pink hair. His expression was gentle, and Huo Ye was approaching the negotiation table with a fierce and fierce pace. There are two different people.

  It makes people stunned.

  "...I feel a little bored after sleeping, so I want to find something to do, such as waiting for my boyfriend to get off work." Noticing that many people came out of the conference room, Song Xiu looked seriously and motioned Huo Ye to look to the left.

  Huo Ye discovered it early but had no intention of paying attention to it, "We've finished talking about cooperation, now it's time to rest."

  However, having said that, after being glanced at by the young man's peach blossom eyes, he immediately calmed down, turned around gracefully, nodded, and said hello.

  Everyone present was a smart person, and they could clearly see the importance Huo Ye attached to the young man. They were not in a hurry to leave, and asked with a smile: "Mr. Huo, who is this...?"

  Huo Ye finally had the opportunity to say the line that he would never get tired of saying ten thousand times, "Xu Le, my boyfriend and future partner."

  ——Due to Song Xiu's protest, he didn't add the last sentence.

  However, just the word "mate" is enough to shock everyone. Huo Ye's self-discipline has long been known in the circle, and the other person is definitely not one of those smooth-talking alphas who talks about love easily and then throws it aside in the blink of an eye.

  But the young man in front of him was pretty, but he was a real beta.

  Male beta.

  There is no chance of giving birth to an heir.

  "What?" Huo Ye, keenly aware of the strange atmosphere, raised his eyebrows, "Do you have any opinions on my partner?"

  Everyone denied it one after another, shaking their heads like rattles, "How can it not be possible?"

  "You two seem to match each other at first sight."

  The more sharp-eyed person recognized Song Xiu's face that had appeared at the Shen family's birthday banquet, "Mr. Xu, right? Before you examined my wife, you reminded her of something...the pulse is weak and weak, and the heart yang is deficient. This I went to the hospital for a checkup two days ago, and sure enough, something was wrong, and I didn't even have time to come and say thank you."