Arc 2: Chapter 56

Take action when it's time to take action. Song Xiu's slap not only refreshed himself, but also made Sheng Rui disappear from his and Huo Ye's lives.

  The days came to the end of December in a blink of an eye.

  Ma Zhe, physical education, military theory... Counting professional courses, Huo Ye had to prepare for a dozen exams in total.

  Therefore, the two of them haven't been hanging out much recently. They work and review, and they have a tacit understanding of an old man and an old man.

 It snowed heavily today.

  Huo Ye successfully finished the last class of the semester, dragged his suitcase that he had packed early, and headed straight outside the school, preparing to come back when the exam would start on the 6th of next month.

  The black-skinned brother, who was pushed several steps away by his roommate, couldn't help teasing him, "Going to find a girlfriend? Are you so impatient?"

  Huo Ye's love story is really easy to guess.

  As long as there are no activities at school and he disappears every weekend, there will occasionally be a few photos of restaurant check-ins in the circle of friends. The food is all for two people, as well as landscape photos, and a few photos showing his face, all taken from his girlfriend's perspective. .

  A while ago, wolf ear headbands and heart balloons were distributed, which looked like they were paired with the rabbit in the avatar.

  There was so much dog food that people would choke to death.

  Unexpectedly, Huo Ye, who usually didn't respond to any jokes, stopped this time, turned around, and seriously corrected him, "It's my boyfriend."

  The black-skinned brother subconsciously repeated, "Oh oh oh, boyfriend..."

  etc.

  Boy friend?

  It didn't seem very surprising.

  The brief shock in the brain was like a polite perfunctory, and the meaning was replaced by curiosity, "Is it the brother who came to see you play?"

  Huo Ye glanced at the other party faintly, "Yeah."

  Black-skinned brother:! ! !

  What was he talking about? I won't call you brother next year, I have a lot of ideas.

  But what does this sour look mean? Huo Ye didn't introduce the name of the beautiful young man. What else could he call him besides brother? People in love are really naive.

  "That one in your family," he changed his name in time, and the black-skinned eldest brother hummed twice, "he is really well hidden."

  Old God Huo Ye is here, "Haven't you all seen it?"

  Black-skinned brother: "How can they be the same?" There is a huge difference between friends and boyfriends.

  "It's been too cold recently and he doesn't like to go out," Huo Ye explained, knowing that the other party meant no harm. "I'll treat you to dinner when the weather gets warmer."

  The black-skinned brother, who didn't expect this to be the case at all:...

  A bit outrageous, not sure, listen again.

  However, considering Huo Ye's character, the other party might actually be able to do it.

  Xu Xu punched the young man on the shoulder, and he joked, "Okay Huo Ye, you value sex over friends. Do your family members know that you are so in love?"