Arc 5: Chapter 144

Hearing Huo Ye's consolation, Song Xiu laughed, "You really want to follow me?"

  "The frontline is still relatively peaceful. If there is a war, it is not the turn of a major general who has been offline for seven years." Knowing that the mermaid meant well, he patiently analyzed and instructed, "You should also stay in the capital planet honestly."

  There are more and more suspicious points about the other party, and he is being watched by a protagonist with a high IQ like Mu Ziqian. Song Xiu really can't feel at ease unless he keeps him under his own nose and protects him.

  Realizing that the young man's eyes were looking at him, Huo Ye threw away the spray and nodded generously.

  ——It doesn't matter, it's such a small thing, I can do it anytime.

  Song Xiu raised his eyebrows, "You are particularly easy to talk to today." Judging from the other party's temper when they first met, once he made up his mind, even he couldn't persuade him.

  Just like the time when he was dragged to the bottom of the water, Huo Ye only gave him two choices, die or cooperate, and he could even be so "heartless" as to watch him suffer from lack of oxygen and wait for his prey to throw itself into his arms.

  "Because I'm seeking a mate," the mermaid paused subtly, as if wondering why the other party couldn't even understand such a simple question, and added, "A mate is different from prey."

  Even though the young man's soul was still full of temptations to Him, Huo Ye hoped that he would be like those praying fellows, or even more pious than believers throughout the ages, and give everything to Him without deception or fear.

  If you want to get something, you must pay first.

  Just like trying the ritual to summon Him.

  That's why Huo Ye absorbs people's knowledge like a sponge and learns how to be a qualified boyfriend.

  The young man's reaction was beyond His expectations.

  "When animals seek mates, it's mostly because of their reproductive instinct," he said in a hoarse and cold voice, gently retracting his ankle that was resting on Huo Ye's leg, "I'm afraid you've got the wrong partner."

  Huo Ye: Reproduction?

  Since his birth, he has been wandering alone in the universe. He has no peers, and he has never thought of creating his own kind. If he had not been accidentally awakened by the young man's lively and bright soul, he would probably still be sleeping in the sea of ​​stars.

  But if the youth thinks this is a hindrance between them...

  With a serious expression, Huo Ye said: "I can let you bear offspring for me."

  4404 in the sea of ​​consciousness couldn't help but laugh out loud, [Very good, so this is the original text. ]

  Song Xiu gritted his teeth, [Mermaid?]

  It would be weird if this guy is a mermaid.

  He had never heard of any hybrid merman being the product of the union of a male and a male.

  Although he got the answer he wanted and confirmed that Huo Ye was not so "natural" as to be completely dominated by animal instincts, Song Xiu could not be happy at all. He pulled the quilt back and lay down with his back to the mermaid, "Go to sleep."

  "...Also, I don't want to bear offspring at all. You should find someone else."

  The feeling of shame and anger leaped in his soul like a faint red flame. Huo Ye observed the young man intently, looking at him again and again, but he still couldn't understand where he had done wrong.