Arc 2: Chapter 51

Take lots of photos.

  That's what he said, but in the next few dozen minutes, Song Xiu completely forgot to take out his phone.

  The young man, who was about eighteen or nineteen years old, was so motivated and had good physical strength. Even though it was just a competition between colleges, it was unexpectedly exciting and captivating to watch.

  The most dazzling among them is undoubtedly Huo Ye.

  There is no "one-sided crushing" in the common routine in novels. The level of both sides is high enough, and the battle is stalemate. Because of this, the boy's last three-pointer that determines the outcome directly led to a fight that was so fierce that the roof was lifted off. Cheers.

  This body is twenty-four years old, Song Xiu thought, so it should be more or less stable.

  But he couldn't help it and stood up together with the cheering crowd.

  He jumped twice in a restorative manner.

  4404, who holds his forehead every day: ...I can't see it.

  The bureau arranged for it to partner with its host. It was really intentional and not a coincidence at all.

  However, cute people can be cute even when they are eighty years old. The way a young man smiles sincerely will make even a cold data life like it, let alone a human being, soften its heart.

  Huo Ye also failed to escape.

  He is obviously not used to too close physical contact. Even if the atmosphere is heated, he only bumps shoulders with his teammates after high-fiving.

  But when he saw the young man jumping up and down in the audience with a bright smile from a distance, he suddenly felt the urge to hug him.

  This is a perfect occasion.

  Huo Ye's thoughts were racing. He was so overwhelmed by the victory that he could explain everything he did.

  So, before Song Xiu had time to sit down, he received a big hug in front of everyone, so hard that he seemed to be embedded in his arms.

  Just after playing ball, the boy was sweating a little, but it didn't smell bad. His body temperature was scorching, and his heavy and rapid breath sprayed on the side of Song Xiu's neck, making her knees weak with heat.

  "That's great," Song Xiu joked, stroking the back of the other person's neck, as if suddenly enlightened, "It turns out Xiaoye has grown so tall, J... is also strong."

  4404 who clearly heard a certain syllable: Did you just mean to say muscles? Absolutely.

  Song Xiu smiled and said, [You should be lucky that I am talking about muscles. 】Rather than something else, something else.

  4404:......

  Something else? What else? What else?

  It is a pure system, it cannot understand.

  "I have grown up, Shiba," Huo Ye finally heard what he wanted to hear, "Don't always treat me like a child."

  Several roommates nearby were stunned.

  Is this still Huo Ye? He won't be taken away by anyone, right? Such a soft tone really sounds like coquettishness, okay?

  However, the rightful owner who was being questioned did not notice his abnormality at all, or in other words, it did not matter. He even let go after being urged by the young man with a smile.