Arc 3: Chapter 86

Song Xiu's shame level instantly reached its peak.

  Because Huo Ye often had to use a wheelchair to get in and out, the bathroom on the first floor did not have a dry and wet partition. He could see the other person through the frosted glass. If the other person changed the angle slightly, he would naturally be able to see him.

  It was the first time she was awake to do such a thing. Song Xiu pursed her lips and said, "Go away first." Others could cover it up with the sound of water, but the changes in shadows could not deceive others.

  Go away?

  Upon hearing these words, the man outside suddenly felt aggrieved, "I just want to give you clothes."

  Song Xiu subconsciously looked up, and sure enough, the shelf where bathrobes usually hung was empty, and there was only one neatly folded bath towel left.

  Just circle it and use your knees to think about what kind of nonsense will happen.

  "Just leave it at the door," Song Xiu said softly, intending to make a quick decision while the effectiveness of the prop card was still there, "I'll get it myself later."

  Pian Huoye said plausibly, "I know how to be dirty."

  But he knew very well what would really make the young man angry. Before Song Xiu could open his mouth again, he turned around and turned his back to the bathroom.

  It can be called the most conscientious true clothes hanger.

  Song Xiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I mean, your legs are not suitable for standing for a long time." The bed and the bathroom are only a few steps apart, so you have to be a doorkeeper to do anything.

  As soon as he finished speaking, the shadow outside the frosted glass immediately followed the door and sat down, making a very reasonable compromise and silently expressing his refusal to leave through actions.

  Song Xiu couldn't help but hold his forehead, "The ground is cold."

  Huo Ye: "There is a carpet."

  She answered quickly, as if she had expected him to ask this question.

  Seeing an alpha's vulnerable period up close for the first time, Song Xiu was very worried that someone would be so embarrassed after regaining consciousness.

  After all, Huo Ye in this life is a thirty-seven-year-old mature man.

  In order not to add to this memory that might embarrass the other party, Song Xiu cleared away distracting thoughts, closed her eyes, and organized herself as quickly as possible.

  The sound of water splashing.

  With the pajamas he had put on draped over his shoulders, he knocked on the door with his fingers to remind the man not to lean in so as not to fall in, and then opened a small gap from the inside.

  His right hand, which was slightly red from the heat, was poked out with mist of water. There was no trace of pheromones anymore. The shower gel he usually used every day suddenly became extremely annoying at this moment. Huo Ye frowned at first, and then pressed it heavily on the boy's face. After shaking his hands, he handed over the clothes he had kept in his arms to the other party.

  Song Xiu, who almost thought she would be dragged out:...

  What about inhibitors? He felt the need to give one to someone.

  Especially when Song Xiu shook off the pile of clothes, he found that each piece was one size larger than his size. The fabric was comfortable and there were no labels. It was self-evident who it once belonged to.