Arc 5: Chapter 143

As a normal adult male, Song Xiu certainly knew what that meant.

  Staring blankly at the white ceiling above his head, he wondered, was he already under this much pressure? Or was it simply because he was unsatisfied with his desires?

  But what did I dream about last night?

  As if he had just emerged from the bottom of the sea or a plateau with thin oxygen, Song Xiu unconsciously increased his breathing, as if trying to get rid of the suffocating feeling that was following him like a shadow.

  Then he found that he felt particularly heavy, probably because of the arm tightly wrapped around his waist.

  This made Song Xiu's inexplicably tense nerves gradually relax.

  The quilt that had been neglected regained its weight, soft and fluffy, pressing down on the limbs, bringing slight friction, and drowsy comfort.

  Huo Ye forgot to draw the curtains last night, and the sunlight simulated by the weather system shone in obliquely according to the season. Song Xiu raised his right hand, which was close to the outside and would not wake up the mermaid if he moved it randomly, and looked carefully at the bright spot. His sleeves slipped down, and there was no red mark that would arouse any reverie.

  That's right, if something unusual really happened, Xiao Twelve would definitely give a warning.

  "Sun," just as Song Xiu was about to wake up a system that was probably subject to privacy regulations and thrown into a small dark room, the mermaid who had been sleeping quietly beside him moved, her long curly hair spread out, and she buried her head in his shoulder, rubbing it in boredom, "Good morning."

  Song Xiu felt a little itchy, and taking advantage of the fact that the other party couldn't see, she raised the corners of her lips very frankly. After stretching her arm to reach the operating panel, she was shocked to realize how embarrassed she was at the moment.

  Huo Ye was like a large dog, moving his nose sensitively.

  ——Although considering the opponent's previous performance, it would be more appropriate to describe him as a ferocious beast.

  "I'm going to take a shower." Song Xiu clearly felt that he was being sniffed by a dangerous guy. He tilted his head and stood up as calmly as possible. "You go back to sleep next door first."

  There were spare bedding in the cupboard, so he didn't even have to order room service.

  As long as I can fool this overly clingy fish in front of me.

  But Huo Ye didn't give him any chance to whitewash the situation.

  Regarding desire, He had no shame, and would not use euphemisms to describe it. His slender pale fingers reached down, twisting the cotton fabric that seemed to be able to squeeze out water, and raised his eyes slightly, and asked, "Do you miss me?"

  Do you want me?

  The black-haired young man's ears suddenly turned red.

  For a moment, Song Xiu almost suspected that the other party was teasing him deliberately, but the curiosity in the mermaid's eyes was so sincere that she tilted her head back and let him sit upright and look down at her.

  "No..." It was not difficult for the quick traveler to solve the problem by just telling a lie, but Song Xiu's throat was so blocked that he could only utter vaguely and sporadically.

  One second.

  Two seconds.

  After realizing that his inappropriate silence was almost like a promise, he stood up and tried to leave, but the mermaid wrapped around him like a snake and kissed him in a winding way, "I'm so happy."