Arc 6: Chapter 153

Even during those days when her junior fellow apprentice easily overtook her and was leaving her further and further behind, Hua Rong never thought of taking shortcuts.

  There is rarely any glimpse of the cunning of a fox in him, and he even shows a kind of clumsy stubbornness. The kindness shown to him by Bai Changshu when he was dying seemed to turn into "morality", becoming an invisible principle that constrains him.

  Even though Bai Changshu never asked for it.

  Song Xiu had never drunk human blood raw, but the moment the warm liquid landed on the tip of his tongue, he swallowed it almost instinctively.

  In an instant, all his limbs and bones felt as comfortable as if he had soaked in a hot spring, and the pain melted away like ice and snow. Sensing the host's surprise, 4404 whispered, "This is the setting of the demon race in the sixth world."

  The curled skin and flesh healed slowly, his heartbeat became rapid again, and the originally snow-white and smooth fur became red and stuck together. Huo Ye subconsciously tried to use the Cleansing Dust Technique, but it didn't work.

  Since we are here, we should make the best of it. There was no trace of disdain in his eyes. He still held the rabbit and said generously:

  "Would you like some more meat?"

  The red and white ball finally looked up and said coldly, "What's wrong with you?" Which normal person would rush to be food for the demon cultivator?

  Huo Ye: "Don't worry, I don't expect you to repay me."

  He just thought that this little thing felt very good, and since the other party's inner elixir was damaged and couldn't transform, it would be nice to keep it as a spiritual pet.

  Of course, this was just a fleeting thought.

  Huo Ye hates forcing things.

  However, in this snowstorm, they had no choice but to keep each other company temporarily. After calming down, Huo Ye asked, "Does it have a name?"

  Baitu paused, "Song Xiu."

  ——It is quite logical that the bad demon wanted by Qingyun Sect should change his appearance.

  Song Xiu silently gave himself a thumbs up.

  In a panic, the original owner tried to escape to a deserted place. Looking around, he could not find anything but dead branches and broken wood, not even a dilapidated temple that could block the wind.

  Fortunately, although Huo Ye's Taoism was completely destroyed, his consciousness during the tribulation period was still there.

  After a few breaths, he found a cave that was not completely covered by the snow. It was a bit far away, and it would take about quarter of an hour for an ordinary person to walk there.

  After thinking for a while, Huo Ye said, "Do you want to come into my arms?"

  With this little bit of warmth to protect the heart meridians, both he and the rabbit will probably be able to hold on.

  Song Xiu instantly got furious.

  It wasn't that he was shy or acting, but he really couldn't bear to dirty Huo Ye's clean clothes and then curl up in them.

  Huo Ye thought that the other party was disgusted.

  Before he could open his mouth again, the furry claw had already kicked Huo Ye's palm, drawing a graceful parabola, and bounced into the snow pile like a ball.