Arc 5: Chapter 140

Although the embarrassment that An's mother encountered was not captured by the media, 4404 vividly recounted it to Song Xiu.

  At that time, he had already placed an order for a moving service and was ready to pack up everything in the old house that had nothing to do with the original owner and send it to his cheap cousin's company.

  Song Xiu has always been sensitive to emotions. An Chen's behavior last night clearly showed that he had no intention of welcoming the original owner home. He was not the kind of person who would repay kindness with evil, so naturally he would not care about An Chen's face anymore.

  Before the old house is renovated, he and Huo Ye will have to stay in the hotel for a while.

  A one-way video call was on the communicator, and Song Xiu was remotely directing the retention and removal of various furniture and ornaments in the old house, thus avoiding being surrounded by reporters to the greatest extent possible.

But unfortunately, after An's mother had lived there for seven years, there were only a few items left in the old house that carried the memories of the original owner.

  The hovercraft switched to automatic mode and slowly moved in the sky. Huo Ye, who was sitting in the back seat with the young man, glanced at him and said, "Are you unhappy?"

  Song Xiu shook his head, "I just feel a little emotional." Parents, brothers and sisters-in-law, could actually make Mother An so disgusted.

  Then he poked the virtual screen twice and said, "I have something else to do. Shall I take you back to the hotel first?"

  Huo Ye refused as expected, "Together."

  "What are your plans next?" Knowing how stubborn the other party from the fifth world was, Song Xiu did not try to persuade him. He unconsciously played with Huo Ye's ID card in his hand, and answered the movers' questions through the microphone while chatting, "There are many jobs suitable for mermaids. Which one do you like?"

  For example, celebrities, models, singers, or relying on their unique advantages, they can get a diploma and become scholars specializing in the study of the ocean.

  Worried that Huo Ye might not understand, Song Xiu pointed to the computer placed together with the blanket, indicating that he could search it himself.

  The mermaid didn't move, and just said, "It's very simple to operate the mecha." He doesn't even need those messy neural components.

  Song Xiu raised his eyebrows, "Do you like this?" It was obvious that Mou Yu had no sense of belonging to the alliance. Apart from being interested in the mecha itself, he could not find any other reason.

  Huo Ye pursed his lips, turned his head, and stared at Song Xiu intently.

  This answer, which was like a death stare, made Song Xiu feel uncomfortable, so he just answered directly, "What?"

  "I like you," the mermaid said frankly, without any shyness on her face, "I only like you."

  What's a mecha? His tentacles are the most useful.

  "The white old man said earlier that you want to go back to the battlefield," Huo Ye patiently explained when he saw that the young man still had a puzzled expression, "So I want to go back too."

  The old white guy?

  Song Xiu was slightly distracted before he realized that the other party was talking about Evan: the alliance's military uniforms are mainly white, and Evan is old, so his hair and beard are as white as snow.