Arc 1: Chapter 16

The clothes are fragrant and the shadows on the temples are intertwined.

  Amid the faint chatter and laughter, the man who was out of the shooting range quickened his pace and stood next to Song Xiu, "Are you feeling well?"

  "A little bit, it seems like something is stuck in the eye." Proficient in lying, Song Xiu did not rush to deny it, but followed the trend and found a reasonable enough excuse.

  In order to be realistic, he raised his hand to rub it, then remembered that he was wearing makeup, and finally had to blink hard.

  ——The right eye alone looks like an unskilled wink.

  Huo Ye wanted to laugh a little.

  "Don't move, let me take a look." He naturally pulled the young man to the corner of the banquet hall and took a closer look under the light.

  The suddenly enlarged handsome face was flawless, and Song Xiu complained angrily: [Xiao Twelve, he seduced me! 】

  4404: Indifference.

  Huo Ye behaved himself and didn't even move his hands.

  It is obvious that a certain host's own concentration needs to be strengthened.

  "...Don't drink the wine that will be handed to you later," Song Xiu unconsciously pursed her lower lip. She had nothing to say, "No matter who it is, I will handle it."

  Unable to find anything foreign except his own shadow in the young man's eyes, Huo Ye straightened up and frowned, "I am twenty-eight years old."

  We no longer need to sit at the children's table.

  What's more, the other person's stomach always hurts.

  "But you have work tomorrow," Song Xiu said in a low voice, laying out the facts and reasoning, "You don't want to shoot an advertisement for C's perfume with a hungover and swollen face, right?"

  C perfume?

  Huo Ye was startled, why didn't he hear about it?

  "We have been talking about it before, and we just finalized it." Reading the other party's doubts, Song Xiu clicked on her phone and opened the dialog box. The last reply with a happy cooperation came from two minutes ago.

  Huo Ye had heard of this C family brand. It mainly sells perfumes. It is not high-end luxury, but it is considered first-tier. Even though it is just a small advertisement, there must be many people behind it.

  Announcements came one after another, but Huo Ye was very calm: "Tomorrow? Is it too late?"

  "Of course, they will make time for you," Song Xiu smiled without hesitation in complimenting her, "Today you became a hot topic on your own because of your handsomeness."

  None of the trolls prepared by the public relations department were used.

  "Although I also want to help you accept the endorsement of the L family's men's clothing line, unfortunately, you have to eat one bite at a time, so you should start shooting for special magazines."

  Picking up a glass of champagne from the passing waiter's tray, Song Xiu raised her chin and said, "Let's go."

  "The battle begins."

  *

  Tonight's hot searches were dominated by L's dinner party.

  First there was the red carpet, and then there were the in-show photos that leaked out one after another. While the male and female stars were discussing their styles, a certain group called the "Love Team" was secretly taking sugar.