Arc 2: Chapter 45

After successfully causing big trouble for the protagonist, Song Xiu's life was completely peaceful.

  Every day I stay at home coding, watching TV, and occasionally go to the park with Huo Ye to exercise - Huo Ye runs, and he is responsible for watching, and my life is considered comfortable and leisurely.

  In late July, Huo's father and mother, who were traveling abroad, finally returned to H city with Sheng Hang. The next day, they came to the door with gifts to thank Song Xiu for taking care of Huo Ye during this period.

  This is the first meeting between "Lin Yiqiao" and Sheng Hang.

  Maybe he has really thought about it, or maybe he is gradually getting rid of the constraints of the plot. The other party seems gentle and relaxed, without the paranoia of competing with Sheng Rui in the original work.

  As for looks... I can only say that Sheng Hang looks like his mother, and Huo Ye looks like his father. They are both handsome in their own way.

  After Sheng Rui got married, Huo's mother, who vaguely guessed something, was afraid of embarrassing each other, so she took the initiative to reduce the contact between the two parties. The original owner had a sensitive and delicate temperament, and would naturally retreat after receiving a signal of rejection.

  He didn't want to cause trouble to the Sheng family in H City.

  After careful calculation, Huo's mother had not seen "Lin Yiqiao" for more than half a year. When she came to visit this time, she felt as if she was in another world. She always felt that he had changed in some way, but she couldn't explain it.

  The young man's eyes were very open, without the awkward dodge she expected, as if he was still the child who often followed Sheng Rui to play and politely called her aunt.

  This made Huo's mother secretly relieved.

  To be honest, if there was no mistake and no Su Yun, and Sheng Rui was with the other party, she would be shocked, but there is a high probability that she would accept it. As things have developed today, it can only be said that God is playing tricks on people.

  ——After all, from Huo's mother's perspective, the original owner and Sheng Rui broke up peacefully, and they were destined to be together.

  However, Song Xiu had no intention of talking about the scumbag with the other party.

  He wanted to talk about Huo Ye.

  After these days of observation and thinking, Song Xiu believed that Huo's father and mother's excessive neglect of Huo Ye was probably influenced by the original work. The contradictions and conflicts in the "true and false young master plot" were all concentrated on Sheng Rui and Shenghang. Such a prosperous family would naturally revolve around these two "young masters".

  The exception of Su Yun is entirely because he is another protagonist.

  If not, it would be hard for Song Xiu to imagine that a family that could make the original owner feel warm and nostalgic would privately treat their younger son with infinite coldness.

  However, some words, even if they are well-intentioned, are not easy to say in front of oneself.

  While going to the kitchen to get a cup, Song Xiu opened the refrigerator and said, "The osmanthus honey is gone. Can you buy some?"

  According to common sense, sweet drinks are not suitable for entertaining the elders. This is actually a slightly lame reason. The young man standing next to Song Xiu didn't ask any more questions, put down his cup and said, "Yeah."