Arc 4: Chapter 118

After suffering from insomnia for several months, Jing Ye was not only tense and irritable, but also physically weak.

  Like a hollowed-out tree, it will fall to the ground with a loud bang with just the slightest push.

  His body felt so heavy as if it no longer belonged to him. He half-opened his eyes, annoyed by the noisy sounds around him. He wanted to yell, but he only twitched the corners of his mouth comically, which did not attract any attention.

  Except Song Xiu.

  He stepped back at the right time and found a perfect viewing spot for himself across the crowd. Through the gap, he looked coldly at Jing Ye's blood-spattered face.

  The other party was still sitting on the dragon throne that symbolized supreme power, but there was no doubt that he had completely lost the dignity he had a few seconds ago. His limbs were limp, and he hung on it like a dying insect.

  The humiliation he suffered in his childhood has made this scumbag have a self-esteem far beyond that of an ordinary person. The other party would probably rather die than be watched in his ugly and miserable state.

  But no one paid attention to Jing Ye's thoughts.

  The ministers rushed forward, eager to show their concern for the emperor. No one dared to move Jingye's position, let alone help him up. Their mouths opened and closed, making Jingye feel sick.

  Subconsciously, he looked away and saw the young man in red standing quietly outside. Perhaps he noticed his gaze, and he raised his lips and silently mouthed to him, "Your Highness."

  Tender and sweet.

  The word "biased" is □□.

  In an instant, Jing Ye was certain that the nightmares of the past and the emergency of today were all the work of the young man. This rebirth thing was obviously a trap set by Lu Tingyun's wronged ghost for himself!

  If it happens again, he will definitely kill the opponent with his own hands, find the most powerful Taoist priest, suppress the opponent's body, and scatter his soul so that he will never have peace.

  Staring at the direction where Song Xiu was, Jing Ye's eyes were bloodshot like spider webs. Although he was a living person, he looked like an evil ghost, which scared 4404 who was secretly observing. [He wouldn't really be angry to death, right? ]

  This is too cheap.

  Song Xiu: [Don't worry, I know my limits.]

  Before going to the banquet today, he deliberately smoked some pungent spices. In addition, Jing Ye had been "staying up late" for several months in a row, so it was normal for him to vomit blood due to anger and anxiety.

  It would be better to vomit more.

  He looked happy.

  "Young Master! Young Master! The imperial physician is here!" Amidst the chaos, Lin Jingyi's personal servant A'mo, breathlessly led Zhang Yuanpan into the room.

  "Get out of the way! Everyone, get out of the way! Are you trying to kill the king by gathering together?" Without giving these dignitaries any face, Zhang Yuanpan ran along with his medicine box. When he passed by Song Xiu, he suddenly asked, "What's wrong with you?"

  Full of blood.

  Even though the smell was mostly masked by the spices and the color seeped into the clothes, it couldn't be hidden from his sense of smell.